Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#411 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Nina V.
Nina V.
This bag is a family favorite for special occasions or Halloween! There's a candy for everyone! I love the variety and the bag is a bit on the pricey side but if you get at Walmart or target it's cheaper than grocery store.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
These are good to buy to put out when there's company coming over. My doctor has these in his office and are a favorite in our family. Love the krackle and good bar candies in there. Nice sized pieces, just for a snack.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Morgantown, KY
I am a chocolate fanatic and I absolutely love these they're easy to grab a handful and take on the go you can sit on the couch late night snacking guilty are you can share whatever but either way they're delicious
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee tr, TN
Good mix if you're not too picky about the type of chocolate you eat. There are different types in here like regular and crackle kind. Good price, and good brand. Not high quality, but who doesn't love Hershey's!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Windham, ME
This sombines some of both my and my husband's favorite candy! It's a great way for us to be able to oth get what we want in the candy dish without having to buy multiple bags separately and spending more money.
Lexus W.
Lexus W.
West Liberty, OH
Chocolate is my life..... I love it, you can never go wrong with chocolate. I only like the milk chocolate though. But the assortment thing is good cause I'll give the ones I hate to my boyfriend
Kyliegh Y.
Kyliegh Y.
I absolute loved this chocolate wonderland! I was very pleased with the assortment! Especially the dark chocolate with almonds! I would highly recommend this to any chocolate lover!!
JOANN K.
JOANN K.
Hershey never disappoints. There is a favorite for everyone in this assortment bag. Great for guests, stocking stuffers or snack in a lunch bag for your sweetheart.
Luz R.
Luz R.
Philadelphia, PA
Jan. 14, 2017, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Love love I'm a chocolate lover!! Good taste good packaging I eat it ofthen loll very good value and affordable!! I would recommend and I buy again often !!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
I love chocolate more than the average person. This assortment of different chocolates is great for those who cannot choose just 1 from the candy aisle.