BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee tr, TN
Good mix if you're not too picky about the type of chocolate you eat. There are different types in here like regular and crackle kind. Good price, and good brand. Not high quality, but who doesn't love Hershey's!
Lexus W.
Lexus W.
West Liberty, OH
Chocolate is my life..... I love it, you can never go wrong with chocolate. I only like the milk chocolate though. But the assortment thing is good cause I'll give the ones I hate to my boyfriend
JOANN K.
JOANN K.
Hershey never disappoints. There is a favorite for everyone in this assortment bag. Great for guests, stocking stuffers or snack in a lunch bag for your sweetheart.
Luz R.
Luz R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love I'm a chocolate lover!! Good taste good packaging I eat it ofthen loll very good value and affordable!! I would recommend and I buy again often !!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Charlotte, NC
I love chocolate more than the average person. This assortment of different chocolates is great for those who cannot choose just 1 from the candy aisle.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Aubrey , Tx
This is great because it has something for everyone. We usually get this when we are having a get together to make sure everyone gets what they like!
Melody T.
Melody T.
absecon, NJ
Delicious Hershey's melt in my mouth and I even use it in baking sometimes. I eat it once a month as a cheat snack. This is affordable and heavenly.
Fatima B.
Fatima B.
Las Vegas, NV
It's amazing because I have all the hot cups of chocolate Hersheys you get Reesie's chocolate fanatic you have a big variety of what you want
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
fresno, CA
I love Hershey's chocolate and i love this assortment i get around christmas time when i have visitors at home they can have their favorite!!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
Love this mix. I always buy it to keep it stocked in our office. No better way to relax than with a fun sized Hershey chocolate! Great value!