BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Megan M.
Megan M.
Bangor, ME
A great mixture of all the best that Hershey has to offer. An awesome price for a good quality assortment of chocolates. I always have a bag of chocolate of some kind hidden on the top of my fridge, and this assortment is great because of the variety I get. There is chocolate for every mood I'm in, and I love it. The huge size also lasts forever. I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.
Sabrina U.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI
Who doesn't like Hershey's chocolates? They taste amazing and in particular I love the Krackle. I always pick out all of the Krackle and leave the Mr. Goodbar behind (not a huge fan of nuts), which irritates my boyfriend because thats all that's left for him. He has to hide the bag from me because I will eat it all if it's left in front of me, it's so good.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I love a small piece of chocolate every now and then. The Hershey's Assortment bag is perfect for my little addiction. Although, I'm not a fan of the dark chocolate, (I give those to a workmate) the other varieties are delicious and satisfy my craving every time. Smooth, sweet and just the right blend of chocolate for a yummy treat.
DONNA W.
DONNA W.
Freeport, FL
This candy will take all of your worries away, haha...plus it gives you more than one choice, the price is economical, and i love sharing these with my grandchildren... i have to cheat to eat this, as i am a diabetic type 2, but when i do this is the product of choice.. thank you
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD
I am a chocolate LOVER!! I love getting these assortment of chocolates. I get all of my favorites in one bag. My only problem is I have to hide the bag because I will continue to eat them. These are a great alternative to buying just one kind of chocolate. You can have them all.
Jane M.
Jane M.
This is such a good assortment of some of Hershey's "greatest hits". They are all delicious, but hard to stop eating they are that good. You can find at most drugstores and grocery stores at a reasonable price. It is often on sale and often coupons, too
Nina V.
Nina V.
This bag is a family favorite for special occasions or Halloween! There's a candy for everyone! I love the variety and the bag is a bit on the pricey side but if you get at Walmart or target it's cheaper than grocery store.
Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Milford, PA
These are good to buy to put out when there's company coming over. My doctor has these in his office and are a favorite in our family. Love the krackle and good bar candies in there. Nice sized pieces, just for a snack.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Good mix if you're not too picky about the type of chocolate you eat. There are different types in here like regular and crackle kind. Good price, and good brand. Not high quality, but who doesn't love Hershey's!
Lexus W.
Lexus W.
West Liberty, OH
Chocolate is my life..... I love it, you can never go wrong with chocolate. I only like the milk chocolate though. But the assortment thing is good cause I'll give the ones I hate to my boyfriend