Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#244 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bangor, ME

A great mixture of all the best that Hershey has to offer. An awesome price for a good quality assortment of chocolates. I always have a bag of chocolate of some kind hidden on the top of my fridge, and this assortment is great because of the variety I get. There is chocolate for every mood I'm in, and I love it. The huge size also lasts forever. I will be repurchasing as soon as I run out.
Sabrina U.
Sabrina U.
Hilo, HI

Who doesn't like Hershey's chocolates? They taste amazing and in particular I love the Krackle. I always pick out all of the Krackle and leave the Mr. Goodbar behind (not a huge fan of nuts), which irritates my boyfriend because thats all that's left for him. He has to hide the bag from me because I will eat it all if it's left in front of me, it's so good.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL

I love a small piece of chocolate every now and then. The Hershey's Assortment bag is perfect for my little addiction. Although, I'm not a fan of the dark chocolate, (I give those to a workmate) the other varieties are delicious and satisfy my craving every time. Smooth, sweet and just the right blend of chocolate for a yummy treat.
DONNA W.
DONNA W.
Freeport, FL

This candy will take all of your worries away, haha...plus it gives you more than one choice, the price is economical, and i love sharing these with my grandchildren... i have to cheat to eat this, as i am a diabetic type 2, but when i do this is the product of choice.. thank you
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
College Park, MD

I am a chocolate LOVER!! I love getting these assortment of chocolates. I get all of my favorites in one bag. My only problem is I have to hide the bag because I will continue to eat them. These are a great alternative to buying just one kind of chocolate. You can have them all.
Hanna S.
Hanna S.

I always make sure I get a bag like this anytime we need party favors, candy for Halloween, etc. No one wants cheap candy and people have various likes and dislikes when it comes to candy so this usually has something for everyone. And its ten times better than the cheap stuff.
Paige B.
Paige B.
Mission Viejo, CA

THIS IS THE BEST MIX EVER! I love having this mix in a little bowl at my house. By the end of the week its empty and I have to go get another. Everyone loves this mix and there is a type for everyone which makes it perfect for parties or if you have people staying over!
Jane M.
Jane M.

This is such a good assortment of some of Hershey's "greatest hits". They are all delicious, but hard to stop eating they are that good. You can find at most drugstores and grocery stores at a reasonable price. It is often on sale and often coupons, too
Sharmin K.
Sharmin K.

My 3pm munchies! I always need something sweet after lunch and these are perfect. They're small enough that I can eat two and not even feel guilty. Also, there are a whole assortment so I don't get bored with the same one everyday. LOVE!
Kat C.
Kat C.
Arcadia, CA

I love the variety in these bags; milk chocolate, dark chocolate, milk chocolate with almonds, and milk chocolate "krispies." I'm not the biggest fan of dark chocolate, but those without a preference would fully enjoy this 5-star treat.

Join Now