BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Hershey's Assortment Chocolate Mix 38.5 oz see more...

Yasmin R.
Westwood, MA
Can't stop eating this I keep buying everytime I can, good flavor good packaging and really tasty, it is so soft and sweet but the right amount if sweetness, my favorite brand of chocolates
Luz R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love I'm a chocolate lover!! Good taste good packaging I eat it ofthen loll very good value and affordable!! I would recommend and I buy again often !!
Tiffany Y.
Mount Orab, OH
This is a family favorite. We can find something for everyone. It's probably the candy we buy most often.
Misty W.
Richmond Hill, GA
Do you love chocolate? I do and this bag has the perfect mix of flavor and texture for the chocolate lover in your life
JOANN K.
Hershey never disappoints. There is a favorite for everyone in this assortment bag. Great for guests, stocking stuffers or snack in a lunch bag for your sweetheart.
Andrea C.
Russell, KY
Bought a large bag of these recently at Sam's to use for Christmas treats for family members We all love Hershey's chocolate.
Rosa V.
Wilson, NC
No matter what you pull out of this bag one thing is for sure you will never be disappointed. All wrapped to perfection.
Courtney O.
Kennett, MO
As a chocolate lover, this bag sure fulfills my wants, or should I say needs?! I absolutely love this product. I also enjoy the sizing of the candies!
Harvest M.
Saint Joseph, MO
My favorite assortment chocolates of all time! Just the right amount of candy and variety.
Amy V.
Burien , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this mix! you get a little bit of everything and how can you resist chocolate?! You really can't. This is my go to when you know "TOM" is near.