Hershey's Assorted Standard Bar uploaded by Bernice P.

BY HERSHEY'S #9 in Candy Variety Packs

Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Hershey's Assorted Standard Bar product is great! During Halloween I enjoy being able to pass out full sized candy bars and the kids love it! This product is definitely repurchase worthy in my opinion. Every year we run out completely and it’s a great feeling to know the kids are having a blast! The only downside to this product is that there could be a little more variety but we usually buy this product and another product with different candy so it balances out! Overall buy this candy because it’s worth the money!
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
Hershey's Assorted Standard Bar Is my go to for treats for my kids at school. They are not that expensive and when you use them for the holidays at school, the kids love the extra treat. Let's face it, we all love candy bars.
paola c.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Having type 1 diabetic husband means low sugar all time when working, so we buy these to have in his lunch bag or pocket at all times, these are perfect, and just right size to get his sugar undercontrol.

Thanks Hershey's chocolate
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy you can't go wrong with candy especially when it's party time, game night, or just a snack they have so much flavor and I purchased mines from Walmart and I will definitely be buying some more I'm always buying variety of candy I definitely recommend these.
Ashley M.
Mount Pocono, PA
We bought a box of these to keep at work as a pick me up during long restaurant shifts. The candy is all full size and basically the same as if you were to buy singles at the store. Definitely more cost effective if you're looking to buy a lot of candy.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect for fundraisers or sporting events. They are very affordable and reasonable to use for concession snacks. We always pick up several of these at sams club and sell out immediately.
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA
Nothing wrong with this at all if these are your favorites like they are for me! Last a long time with 30 bars and different kinds of each so you can mix it up everyday. Good for gifts and you can buy in bulk for a good price.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Love this! It has all of my favorite candy bars. It's so inexpensive. I eat this whenever I get my hands on them. The flavor is awesome. This is a great value and can be bought anywhere. Will always be buying this. It is great!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is amazing for T-Ball sales or anything like that because it is all of the most popular candies put into one thing. Sam’s Club always has this stuff in bulk. And it’s not that expensive at all! So that’s a perk.
Whitney E.
Shreveport, LA
Such an awesome mix of candy bars. The ones we all grew up eating. Most of the time when I buy Hershey's Assorted Standard Bar 30 pack, it's for the office/clients, BUT other times, they are all FOR MEEEE!!!
ZAI A.
Calgary
Reese's or Kit kat?!
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this variety pack worth the money?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
How much do these retail for?
Juliana O.