BY HERSHEY'S #10 in Candy Variety Packs

Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite!!! I think Having a box of these around for those emergency chocolate urges is so worth it! The box is huge so it will last a while. Can't say it's a healthy habit, but I can never so no to a good Hershey's chocolate bar! Also great for sharing!
arii A.
Watsonville, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This are amazing, whenever my sister needed money for field trips at school she would buy these and sell each of them for a dollar or 1.50 giving her a profit. Plus they're are great for parties & halloween. They're yummy too
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is amazing for T-Ball sales or anything like that because it is all of the most popular candies put into one thing. Sam’s Club always has this stuff in bulk. And it’s not that expensive at all! So that’s a perk.
William P.
The only negative thing I can say is that there isn’t more in the package! This box you get a little bit of everything but my all time favorite is the Reese’s you can buy this at target, Walmart, sams, Costco
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Hershey's Assorted Standard Bar product is great! During Halloween I enjoy being able to pass out full sized candy bars and the kids love it! This product is definitely repurchase worthy in my opinion. Every year we run out completely and it’s a great feeling to know the kids are having a blast! The only downside to this product is that there could be a little more variety but we usually buy this product and another product with different candy so it balances out! Overall buy this candy because it’s worth the money!
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
Hershey's Assorted Standard Bar Is my go to for treats for my kids at school. They are not that expensive and when you use them for the holidays at school, the kids love the extra treat. Let's face it, we all love candy bars.
paola c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Having type 1 diabetic husband means low sugar all time when working, so we buy these to have in his lunch bag or pocket at all times, these are perfect, and just right size to get his sugar undercontrol.

Thanks Hershey's chocolate
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a great variety pack it has many different flavors of candy in it which means there's something for everyone! We buy these variety packs a lot around Halloween to give out to our trick or treaters. And I must say target has the BEST variety of Halloween candy so check them out for all your Halloween needs and candy!
Malary G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy you can't go wrong with candy especially when it's party time, game night, or just a snack they have so much flavor and I purchased mines from Walmart and I will definitely be buying some more I'm always buying variety of candy I definitely recommend these.
Reese's or Kit kat?!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this variety pack worth the money?
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
How much do these retail for?
Juliana O.