BY HERSHEY'S

Be ready for your trick-or-treaters this Halloween with an excellent assortment of HERSHEY’S candy! Boasting 100 individually wrapped pieces per bag, you’ll have enough for the whole neighborhood! Complete with REESE’S PIECES Candy, WHOPPERS Malted Milk Balls, JOLLY RANCHER Lollipops, MILK DUDS Candy, and JOLLY RANCHER CRUNCH 'N CHEW Candy; every monster can choose their favorite. Send each ghost, goblin, and ghoul home with a smile on their face! see more...

• Is the better chocolate ? 1 Answers
  • Is it better to buy this as a assortment or is it cheaper to buy ...3 Answers
Misty G.
Hermiston, OR
One of my favorite bags of chocolate! Nice variety! And snack size is a plus, for when you don't want too much chocolate! Or maybe you do, so you can eat many. And they're Shareable! I like to have some onew hand! It's called the mommy stash! Never know when you might crave some chocolate! Or when a friend might be in need of a little chocolate pick me up! Hershey is my favorite! Love a good variety! Sometimes I hate sharing though! So I hide it!
Lisa M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
When my husband and I want to share a bag of candy the Hershey's Assorted Candy bag is our go to. We split the bag together and it's usually when we are watching our favorite show or a movie! The prefect compliment to a great night in or out with the one you love!
Kumar S.
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
Hersheys are my favorite variety candy pack that i go for. you can always find it in my home whether it's I, my spouse or my son we all love it. whether its Kisses, milk flavory, almond, whooper all are the must try for anyone who loves candy. enjoy
Grace T.
Louisville, KY
Very helpful when looking for Halloween candy. The chocolate is rich and has all the smaller sized candies that any one would love to have. As a girl, these are the chocolates that I go to when I really need Chocolate.I would definitely recommend these candies to others.
PERFECT for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas! I keep these in a little bowl, and just refill the bowl when it's almost empty. The kids love them, of course.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
I love Hershey's. This is a product that I grew up with and when I eat Hershey's products, it reminds me of being a kid and all the good memories I had. This is a great product and I will always but it.
Joy M.
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
So much yum!!  I like to have a small piece of chocolate with coffee and the snack size and the variety is a perfect combination with my coffee.
Jessica B.
Milpitas, CA
You can never go wrong with an assorted pack! I eat mainly the Reeses and split the bag with the rest of my family as I dont like Whoppers or Milkduds.
Joni L.
Savannah, GA
I have always love Hershey's Candy. There isn't anything that they have created that isn't good. It's affordable and it tastes great.
claudia g.
Colton, CA
These are great because they have all Hershey's and they are great for parties or just any events that you have to pass out candy
Monika P.
Humble, TX
Is it better to buy this as a assortment or is it cheaper to buy it separate in like the dollar packages?
jheilem m.
Is the better chocolate ?