BY HERSHEY'S #62 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Corn Syrup Milk Chocolate SugarCocoa Butter ChocolateMilk Lactose Milk Fat Nonfat Milk Lecithin Pgpr (Emulsifier) Coconut Sugar Almonds Contains 2% Or Less Of:Vegetable Oil Palm Kernel Oil Palm Oil Sunflower Oil Cocoa Whey Salt Hydrolyzed Milk Protein Lecithin Sodium Metabisulfite (To Maintain Freshness)

• Who else just eats the almond out of the top of the bar a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had these i really want to try them i look so ...6 Answers
  • Is this almond joy candy worth trying5 Answers
Reviews (1935)
  • "This is my favorite candy bar whenever I need a treat I grab an almond Joy I just love love love Allman joys there Soto licious just the perfect amount of coconut chocolate and almond so yummy" in 45 reviews
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan also but that's called Mounds...but almond joy is so delicious I settle for the milk chocolate!" in 43 reviews
  • "I love the milk chocolate plus almond mix so before I tried these I didn't think the coconut would make a huge difference." in 37 reviews
  • "if you love coconut and chocolate type of candies this is the one for you, it's alway been my favorite candy bar, just wish there was more in the package" in 23 reviews
  • "There's nothing quiet like an Almond Joy bar, the perfect combination of sweet chocolate, creamy coconut, and crunchy almond." in 22 reviews
Kimberly M.
So i love this candy. Its so yummy! One day i was sick, so my amazing fiance comes home, withKraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows, Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate , Honey Maid Honey Graham Crackers , Sprite Lemon Lime Soda and Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar . Well, me being sick i only went for the sprite. When i got better i ate the smores and almond joys. But i THOUGHT i ran out of hersheys chocolate, so i thought hey why not try a almond joy on it. And LET ME TELL YOU, its SO YUMMY! If your not doing this you NEED TO! Coconut is a perfect mix for it!!
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: 4.8 oz more...
I love milk chocolate, coconut and nuts. And I am very satisfied with this product. I don't think it is too pricey. Love how sweet it is.
Crissy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I go through phases with my candy, and Almond Joy was last year's #1 candy of mine bought it every time I went to the store or gas station. Love the taste of chocolate, almond, and coconut yum.
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens
I alway buy almond joy.. I love the milk chocolate than the dark chocolate.... I eat this candy like 2-3 times out the month. It is very affordable to buy. It is no more than $1.50, but less than $1.50. I would recommend people to try this candy out.. it melts in your mouth with grace and the coconut is delicious as well. Writing this review got me hungry for another barHershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar
Super great taste! Try it with marshmallows and graham crackers. Moist coconut and toasted almonds. Bite size or king size. It's sure to be a crowd pleaser. #backyardbash
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I looooove almond joy candy bar!! Almond joy is my favorite!! I could eat one everyday if I could. I wish they had ice creamed flavored!
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
One of my favorites! The chocolate isn't super sweet. It really helps with the sweetness of the coconut. Together they make a perfectly sweet treat. I also like how the coconut is always moist.
Tiffany K.
These are so good! If you want a candy bar with a little protein (almond nut) this is your bar! I also love the tropical taste of coconut, it pairs well with the chocolate.. Great product.. Easily one of my all time favorite candy bars!
bonnie r.
Beckley, WV
This is my favorite candy bar. the coconut is so sweet and delicious. The chocolate is sweet and melts in your mouth.
Kathy S.
Victorville, CA
One of the best candy bars ever. This has always been one my favorite candy bars because no mater what it can always satisfy my sweet tooth. It is just Amazingly delicious.
Misty A.
Almond Joy or Mounds?
Brittany W.
Akron, OH
How many people love this product?
Alexandra A.
Almond Joy's or Mounds? Which do you prefer?
Karen B.
Morrisville, NC
Which Do You like better AlmondJoy or Mounds? I Personaly Like almondJoy
Bella M.
Do you like almond joy or mounds better?

back