BY HERSHEY'S #62 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Corn Syrup Milk Chocolate SugarCocoa Butter ChocolateMilk Lactose Milk Fat Nonfat Milk Lecithin Pgpr (Emulsifier) Coconut Sugar Almonds Contains 2% Or Less Of:Vegetable Oil Palm Kernel Oil Palm Oil Sunflower Oil Cocoa Whey Salt Hydrolyzed Milk Protein Lecithin Sodium Metabisulfite (To Maintain Freshness)

• Who else just eats the almond out of the top of the bar a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had these i really want to try them i look so ...6 Answers
  • Is this almond joy candy worth trying5 Answers
Reviews (1935)
  • "This is my favorite candy bar whenever I need a treat I grab an almond Joy I just love love love Allman joys there Soto licious just the perfect amount of coconut chocolate and almond so yummy" in 45 reviews
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan also but that's called Mounds...but almond joy is so delicious I settle for the milk chocolate!" in 43 reviews
  • "I love the milk chocolate plus almond mix so before I tried these I didn't think the coconut would make a huge difference." in 37 reviews
  • "if you love coconut and chocolate type of candies this is the one for you, it's alway been my favorite candy bar, just wish there was more in the package" in 23 reviews
  • "There's nothing quiet like an Almond Joy bar, the perfect combination of sweet chocolate, creamy coconut, and crunchy almond." in 22 reviews
Falestin j.
Chalmette
Review for: Snack Size more...
I'm not too much with coconut so I don't like it I didn't like this at all I would rate it a zero it's too milky
Jennie M.
eldorado
Review for: 1.61 oz more...
I am not a fan of this at all. The coconut and almond do not go good together in my opinion.
Anna K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Almond Joy Snack Size more...
I am not a fan of Almond Joy. I just do not like  the coconut filling. I always give these a try just to see if I would like them but it is terrible.
Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Almond Joy is the worst because of the coconut. I don't like anything with coconut in it. It makes me sick when I try and eat one!
Riley D.
Bear
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so gross and dry don’t even waste your time buying mounds or almond joy. The coconut is nasty and gets caught in your teeth. Almond joy is probably the nastiest candy out there I do not recommend to anyone.
Meaghan D.
If you want to disappoint somebody with candy, hand them this.. if you want kids to hate you on Halloween you plop these in their bags of candy. Coconut is gross and adding almonds and chocolate to it makes it worse.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't like coconut so I don't like this candy. I would only recommend this to you is you did like coconut
Jesika E.
Columbia, SC
Not to knock what anybody else says about this candy but OMFG I HATEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!! Maybe it's a texture thing but this candy makes me gag ! Yuck!
Sydnee S.
I really don't like coconut so maybe that's why I can only give this chocolate bar one star. It is affordable if you're just buying small candy bar. I have only had this about twice in my lifetime but if you like coconut I would assume you'd like this bar! It's just not for me.
Crystal O.
Anchorage
I hate this candy. You can get This at any gas station but it has a overwhelming taste of coconut. I'm not a fan of this candy. It's rich though anyone who loves coconut and chocolate this would be You bff.
Misty A.
Almond Joy or Mounds?
Brittany W.
Akron, OH
How many people love this product?
Alexandra A.
Almond Joy's or Mounds? Which do you prefer?
Karen B.
Morrisville, NC
Which Do You like better AlmondJoy or Mounds? I Personaly Like almondJoy
Bella M.
Do you like almond joy or mounds better?

back