5 varieties available
Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar
4.64 / 5 based on 1,917 Reviews
Corn Syrup Milk Chocolate SugarCocoa Butter ChocolateMilk Lactose Milk Fat Nonfat Milk Lecithin Pgpr (Emulsifier) Coconut Sugar Almonds Contains 2% Or Less Of:Vegetable Oil Palm Kernel Oil Palm Oil Sunflower Oil Cocoa Whey Salt Hydrolyzed Milk Protein Lecithin Sodium Metabisulfite (To Maintain Freshness)see more...
Top Questions See all 602 Q&A
Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar
- "This is my favorite candy bar whenever I need a treat I grab an almond Joy I just love love love Allman joys there Soto licious just the perfect amount of coconut chocolate and almond so yummy" in 45 reviews
- "I am a dark chocolate fan also but that's called Mounds...but almond joy is so delicious I settle for the milk chocolate!" in 43 reviews
- "I love the milk chocolate plus almond mix so before I tried these I didn't think the coconut would make a huge difference." in 37 reviews
- "if you love coconut and chocolate type of candies this is the one for you, it's alway been my favorite candy bar, just wish there was more in the package" in 23 reviews
- "There's nothing quiet like an Almond Joy bar, the perfect combination of sweet chocolate, creamy coconut, and crunchy almond." in 22 reviews
I love both Mounds and Almond Joy, even though I don’t much like coconut in anything else. However, I’ve had a snack pack lately where most of the bars had two nuts and only a couple had one. I figured that there was an average ratio that they had to follow
I use to think I didn't like coconut in things but then I tried these and fell in love ! They taste amazing and I love the almonds in them. I think it adds extra flavor to them . they are a little hard to eat if you take a big bite though because these require a lot of chewing
I really don't like coconut so maybe that's why I can only give this chocolate bar one star. It is affordable if you're just buying small candy bar. I have only had this about twice in my lifetime but if you like coconut I would assume you'd like this bar! It's just not for me.
Almond joys are lit! I hear they have a bad rep, but I love them! They taste like what they selling, coconut and almond covered chocolate. It taste good and I purchase one wherever I may be, the store, the gas station, or even those ten cent ones. They’re the bomb diggidy
I haven't always loved dark chocolate, it is a very acquired taste. Growing up I remember hating the taste of dark chocolate. As I grew up my pallet has changed a lot. I have always loved almond joy. I would buy it again but trying not to eat as much sugar is hard.
These are one of my favorite candies and sweets. I love the delicious taste and the sweet flavor. If I could have this every single day and never gain weight, I definitely would. I loveeeeeee this candy and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a delicious treat!
Almond joy is my favorite chocolate bar. It is delicious and I love coconut so much. My only negative point would be that it’s so good that I eat it too fast and don’t get to appreciate it as much. I also tend to eat like three at a time. SOOOO WORTH IT THOUGH
Review for: Almond Joy Snack Size more...
What can you say that hasn't already been said about Almond Joy? The chocolate is heavenly, the cocoanut delicious and the nuts? Well they're not coo coo if that's what you're thinking. A true delight anytime you want a chocolate fix. and these minis fit perfectly in the mouth with either one bite for guys or two to even three bites for the gals..
Q & A
Almond Joy or Mounds?
How many people love this product?
Almond Joy's or Mounds? Which do you prefer?
Which Do You like better AlmondJoy or Mounds? I Personaly Like almondJoy
Do you like almond joy or mounds better?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos