BY HERSHEY'S #62 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Corn Syrup Milk Chocolate SugarCocoa Butter ChocolateMilk Lactose Milk Fat Nonfat Milk Lecithin Pgpr (Emulsifier) Coconut Sugar Almonds Contains 2% Or Less Of:Vegetable Oil Palm Kernel Oil Palm Oil Sunflower Oil Cocoa Whey Salt Hydrolyzed Milk Protein Lecithin Sodium Metabisulfite (To Maintain Freshness)

• Who else just eats the almond out of the top of the bar a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had these i really want to try them i look so ...6 Answers
  • Is this almond joy candy worth trying5 Answers
Reviews (1935)
  • "This is my favorite candy bar whenever I need a treat I grab an almond Joy I just love love love Allman joys there Soto licious just the perfect amount of coconut chocolate and almond so yummy" in 45 reviews
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan also but that's called Mounds...but almond joy is so delicious I settle for the milk chocolate!" in 43 reviews
  • "I love the milk chocolate plus almond mix so before I tried these I didn't think the coconut would make a huge difference." in 37 reviews
  • "if you love coconut and chocolate type of candies this is the one for you, it's alway been my favorite candy bar, just wish there was more in the package" in 23 reviews
  • "There's nothing quiet like an Almond Joy bar, the perfect combination of sweet chocolate, creamy coconut, and crunchy almond." in 22 reviews
Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I absolutely love coconut and chocolate! Alot of my friends dislike coconut so when I see these they're mine! Lol. Plus I like that there are two almonds hidden!! Great candy!
Tristan G.
Review for: 1.61 oz more...
The candy that is always “damaged” in my kids Halloween candy bags... so they never make their way back in for them to eat.
I mean, I’m just being a good mom and protecting my kids.
Jessica H.
Beech Island
The first chocolate I was ever introduced to as an child was my mother favorite Almond Joy. And as a grown up myself I can say this is still one of the top chocolate candies for me!! The taste of the chocolate, coconut and almonds are so awesome. I purchase this often and would recommend anyone to try it!
Elizabeth B.
An Almond Joy is my FAVORITE chocolate bar!!! So delicious with the coconut filling. Have enjoyed sharing one with my pop for years. Hope to do so for a long time. 😌
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my most favorite chocolate because the Coconut is so unique because this is one of the only chocolates that have it also the almonds and coconut just taste so good I would buy it again and again due to the savory and tastyness also I would recommend it to anyone that likes coconut
Kimberly Y.
Citrus Hts, CA
I use to not eat coconut.... Into I tried almond joy it completely changed my whole wold about coxnut. Something about the chocolate and coconut and almonds togetherso.good.
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
Review for: 1.61 oz more...
I love chocolate & this candy bar doesn’t let me down! Having the different texture & strong independent flavors of chocolate, coconut & almonds together is delicious! I’m always looking for a good reason to splurge on treat like this, Almonds not only taste great but they are great for you!
Haley F.
Burien
Review for: King Size, 4.8 oz more...
A king size almond joy bar is always a good idea. The amount you pay for what you get is great seeing the standard size of two never satisfies my craving for the bar! I definitely love buying these when I see them! i love to eat these when ever i have free time!
Ginny R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the most underrated candy bar on the market. I love Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar. The coconut is PERFECT, and you get a cute little Almond on top. My favorite part is that everyone else hates them, so if there is a mix of candy, I am guaranteed to get all of these.
Diana L.
Snohomish
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not one of the best chocolates but it's not the worse. It reminds me of a tropical vibe every time I eat them. The coconut flavor is absolutely there, with each bite. The only reason why it's not my favorite is because of how sweet it is. It's overly sweet in my opinion.
Misty A.
Almond Joy or Mounds?
Brittany W.
Akron, OH
How many people love this product?
Alexandra A.
Almond Joy's or Mounds? Which do you prefer?
Karen B.
Morrisville, NC
Which Do You like better AlmondJoy or Mounds? I Personaly Like almondJoy
Bella M.
Do you like almond joy or mounds better?

back