Comfort b.

I never tried these b4, if I do is it good?.

MARLENE G.
MARLENE G.
Los Angeles, CA
1 year ago
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
They are amazing! If you love coconut!!
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
1 year, 5 months ago
They're super duper good, especially with the almonds!!
Kirya D.
Kirya D.
Humboldt, TN
1 year, 5 months ago
They are so freaking good it's my favorite candy bar I always get them when I go get candy
Jacky O.
Jacky O.
Aurora , IL
1 year, 6 months ago
The best I really recommend them they are my all time favorite
Abby C.
Abby C.
1 year, 6 months ago
Personally, I love almond joy. However they are not for everyone. The candy bar is basically just coconut covered in chocolate with a chocolate covered almond on top. I like all of those things, so I love it, but if that doesn't appeal don't bother. If the almonds are what drew you in, try a Hershey's chocolate bar with almonds. They are really tasty too!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Salinas, CA
1 year, 6 months ago
If you like almonds in your chocolate, then they're delicious! I usually eat the almond first and then enjoy the chocolate-covered coconut.
Astiria R.