BY HERSHEY'S #15 in Candy Bars

Escape From The Daily Routine By Enjoying Sweet Coconut And Two Whole Crunchy Almonds In Creamy Milk Chocolate. King Size. Grocery, Candy & Gum, Chocolates, Chocolate Bar Candy see more...

• Has anyone had these i really want to try them i look so tasty5 Answers
  • Is this almond joy candy worth trying5 Answers
  • I love ease chocolate with coconut and a nuts on top super gostos...1 Answers
Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar
  • "This is my favorite candy bar whenever I need a treat I grab an almond Joy I just love love love Allman joys there Soto licious just the perfect amount of coconut chocolate and almond so yummy" in 45 reviews
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan also but that's called Mounds...but almond joy is so delicious I settle for the milk chocolate!" in 43 reviews
  • "I love the milk chocolate plus almond mix so before I tried these I didn't think the coconut would make a huge difference." in 37 reviews
  • "if you love coconut and chocolate type of candies this is the one for you, it's alway been my favorite candy bar, just wish there was more in the package" in 23 reviews
  • "There's nothing quiet like an Almond Joy bar, the perfect combination of sweet chocolate, creamy coconut, and crunchy almond." in 22 reviews
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love Almond Joys! If you don't like almonds or coconut, you clearly won't like them, but I feel like they add just enough of a crunch to the rest of the candy bar. I feel like the combination is great and yummy! If you don't like almonds, but like coconut, I suggest you try Mounds (they're basically the same, but without the almonds and they have dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate).
This is one of my favorite classic chocolate bars. I miss their jingle. "Sometimes you feel like a nut, Sometimes you don't, almond joy's got nuts... mounds don't". Do you guys remember that? Anyway, I love almonds, I love this combination of sweetened coconut, chocolate and almond. I think the only thing I could complain about is that I wish there were more almonds.
stephanie g.
Bay Shore, NY
I love this candy bar so much !! If you like coconut then you will love this as much as me. Chocolate coconut the best of both worlds they go so great together. A lot of little kids don't like this candy bar like my nephews and nieces so lucky me when Halloween comes around I get all of their almond joy candy barsūüėć I usually buy this candy at target.
elliott b.
I know so many people that hate these but I quite enjoy them. Tbh I avoided them for a long time because I just didn't think this would be a good combination, but now I really enjoy them. I'm not even that big a fan of almonds but it works well with the coconut and chocolate. I wish companies would come out with more coconut candy like this.
Ashley W.
When I want a candy bar, this is what I lean towards. Now that I've been eating healthier the other candy bars are too sweet. I am a coconut lover and this with the thin layer of chocolate and that little bit of crunch that the almond gives is the perfect combo. I even get drinks in almond joy fall it's because I love it so much.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
Who knew Almond Joys could bring a person so much joy?
I mean, as much joy as one can have while eating candy of course. This is exactly as advertised, a 20.1 ounce bag of deliciousness. I wish I could say it comes with rainbows as well, but for that you have to get skittles. Good product, happy overall!
Elaina M.
These are so good! If you like milk chocolate and coconuts, these will be your best friend for candy but your worst escape for keeping your body in shape because once you start eating them, you can't stop. If you like dark chocolate more, however, you may want to try the Almond Joy counterpart, Mounds.
Amanda L.
I dont care what people say I LOVE Almond Joys! They're a great snack even though they are very sweet and there is a strong coconut flavor. They have an Almond in the middle and it kind of blends the flavors of the chocolate and coconut really well. You can find them wherever candy is usually sold.
Ariana G.
Willimantic, CT
If you are a coconut lover these are for you! When I was younger I wasn't very interested in this candy bar at all but as I have gotten old and started appreciating these more and more. The flavor is strong but not too strong and they are a reasonable price! I love the added crunch of the almond :)
Amy T.
Upper Darby, PA
Chocolate and Coconut is Yum! But the term mound bars that my friends refer them to always confuses me. Their taste is awesome, I love coconut! It's been around forever and you can find them anywhere. It's one of the classics. If you into coconut with some sweet milk chocolate it's your candy bar!
Misty A.
Almond Joy or Mounds?
Brittany W.
Akron, OH
How many people love this product?
Alexandra A.
Almond Joy's or Mounds? Which do you prefer?
Karen B.
Morrisville, NC
Which Do You like better AlmondJoy or Mounds? I Personaly Like almondJoy
Bella M.
Do you like almond joy or mounds better?