BY HERSHEY'S

Escape From The Daily Routine By Enjoying Sweet Coconut And Two Whole Crunchy Almonds In Creamy Milk Chocolate. King Size. Grocery, Candy & Gum, Chocolates, Chocolate Bar Candy see more...

• Has anyone had these i really want to try them i look so tasty5 Answers
  • Is this almond joy candy worth trying5 Answers
  • I love ease chocolate with coconut and a nuts on top super gostos...1 Answers
Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar
  • "This is my favorite candy bar whenever I need a treat I grab an almond Joy I just love love love Allman joys there Soto licious just the perfect amount of coconut chocolate and almond so yummy" in 45 reviews
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan also but that's called Mounds...but almond joy is so delicious I settle for the milk chocolate!" in 43 reviews
  • "I love the milk chocolate plus almond mix so before I tried these I didn't think the coconut would make a huge difference." in 37 reviews
  • "if you love coconut and chocolate type of candies this is the one for you, it's alway been my favorite candy bar, just wish there was more in the package" in 23 reviews
  • "There's nothing quiet like an Almond Joy bar, the perfect combination of sweet chocolate, creamy coconut, and crunchy almond." in 22 reviews
Kimberly M.
So i love this candy. Its so yummy! One day i was sick, so my amazing fiance comes home, withKraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows, Hershey's® Milk Chocolate , Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers , Sprite. 2 Liter Bottle and Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar . Well, me being sick i only went for the sprite. When i got better i ate the smores and almond joys. But i THOUGHT i ran out of hersheys chocolate, so i thought hey why not try a almond joy on it. And LET ME TELL YOU, its SO YUMMY! If your not doing this you NEED TO! Coconut is a perfect mix for it!!
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Review for: Almond Joy Milk Chocolate Coconut Almonds
Almond joy is my favorite chocolate bar. It is delicious and I love coconut so much. My only negative point would be that it’s so good that I eat it too fast and don’t get to appreciate it as much. I also tend to eat like three at a time. SOOOO WORTH IT THOUGH
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my most favorite chocolate because the Coconut is so unique because this is one of the only chocolates that have it also the almonds and coconut just taste so good I would buy it again and again due to the savory and tastyness also I would recommend it to anyone that likes coconut
Rose🌚 K.
Crosby, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
I use to think I didn't like coconut in things but then I tried these and fell in love ! They taste amazing and I love the almonds in them. I think it adds extra flavor to them . they are a little hard to eat if you take a big bite though because these require a lot of chewing
Ginny R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the most underrated candy bar on the market. I love Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar. The coconut is PERFECT, and you get a cute little Almond on top. My favorite part is that everyone else hates them, so if there is a mix of candy, I am guaranteed to get all of these.
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Review for: Almond Joy Snack Size
What can you say that hasn't already been said about Almond Joy? The chocolate is heavenly, the cocoanut delicious and the nuts? Well they're not coo coo if that's what you're thinking. A true delight anytime you want a chocolate fix. and these minis fit perfectly in the mouth with either one bite for guys or two to even three bites for the gals..
Khanh N.
This is soo good, It good if you want a light snack and overall. It is alos pretty affordable. I will continue to buy them 100%. I bought mine at target but you can buy them almost anywhere, like the 99 cent store and Walmart...
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Love these! Anything with coconut I am all over! I also love the milk chocolate. My only can is I wish they would crush the almond up instead of having just one whole one in there because I always eat the almond in one bite.
Blair M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
OK so me I love almonds coconut and chocolate so this is such a great snack for me and my family I really think you should try them out if you're looking for a nice snack just make sure you're not allergic to coconut or almonds
Riley D.
Bear
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so gross and dry don’t even waste your time buying mounds or almond joy. The coconut is nasty and gets caught in your teeth. Almond joy is probably the nastiest candy out there I do not recommend to anyone.
Misty A.
Almond Joy or Mounds?
Brittany W.
Akron, OH
How many people love this product?
Karen B.
Morrisville, NC
Which Do You like better AlmondJoy or Mounds? I Personaly Like almondJoy
Alexandra A.
Almond Joy's or Mounds? Which do you prefer?
Bella M.
Do you like almond joy or mounds better?