Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar

Corn Syrup Milk Chocolate SugarCocoa Butter ChocolateMilk Lactose Milk Fat Nonfat Milk Lecithin Pgpr (Emulsifier) Coconut Sugar Almonds Contains 2% Or Less Of:Vegetable Oil Palm Kernel Oil Palm Oil Sunflower Oil Cocoa Whey Salt Hydrolyzed Milk Protein Lecithin Sodium Metabisulfite (To Maintain Freshness)

Is the coconut taste strong ?
Wich are the ingredients?
Who else LOVES shredded coconut but hates coconut flavored things?
Start your review of Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar!
Product Highlights
“This is my favorite candy bar whenever I need a treat I grab an almond Joy I just love love love Allman joys there Soto licious just the perfect amount of coconut chocolate and almond so yummy” in reviews
“I am a dark chocolate fan also but that's called Mounds...but almond joy is so delicious I settle for the milk chocolate!” in reviews
“I love the milk chocolate plus almond mix so before I tried these I didn't think the coconut would make a huge difference.” in reviews
“if you love coconut and chocolate type of candies this is the one for you, it's alway been my favorite candy bar, just wish there was more in the package” in reviews
“There's nothing quiet like an Almond Joy bar, the perfect combination of sweet chocolate, creamy coconut, and crunchy almond.” in reviews
Duncan, SC
I absolutely love Almond Joy's, their definitely one of my all time favorite candy bars. This candy bar has the most delicious and creamy chocolate, sweet coconut, and crunchy almonds. If you have a craving for something sweet, light, and tropical, than Almond Joy's are definitely a great choice.
Duluth, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is by far one of my favorite candy bars ever! The immense amount of coconut mixed with the crunch of the nut is so perfectly wrapped in chocolate; just divine! The price is fairly cheap so that is a plus for this candy bar as well. I would buy this again and recommend it to others.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite candy bar in the world. The chocolate is so creamy and the coconut tastes so dreamy and then add the almond crunchiness to it for a full in your mouth delight! To me, it is better than all of the other candy bars! I would recommend it to anyone!
Mohegan Lake, NY
I have fallen in love with coconut lately and these have been hitting the spot. With each mini bar clocking in at about 100 calories, it’s the perfect sweet treat anyone can enjoy. The almonds add a little crunch and the coconut is extremely moist
port orange
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite candies of all time. It tastes like heaven. I would give this 100 stars if I could. The chocolate, the almond, and the coconut taste amazing. If you haven’t tried this product, I recommend you do!!
Fullerton , CA
Purchased at: Target
I love these chocolates ! I love the coconut and chocolate combination. I can eat the whole thing so quick! I wish they were bigger haha ... they are average price and I always get these to snack on
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am not a big fan of this chocolate but my coworkers are. They are a bit too sweet for me. I wish it had more almonds and less chocolate. The almonds are the best part of this sweet treat!
Purchased at: Target
Youuuuuuuuuuuuu eitherrrr love Almond Joys or hate Almond Joys! I absolutely love them, but it would surpass my liking if they'd add just 1 or 2 more almonds. Perfect candy bar because not too sweet or over bearing. Definitely can't eat just one!
Gainesville, FL
Um duh, coconut and almonds together. This candy bar is definitely in my top five. I recommend eating all the  chocolate around the almonds and then saving those for last! Such a yummy sweet treat. And you obviously can't beat the price.
Tulsa , OK
Omg i bought one yesterday after 2 long years of not having one and i got so excited seeing 2 almonds on 1 piece instead of 1 almond. I love almonds chocolate and coconut together
Ask a question to the Influenster community...