BY HERSHEY'S #75 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

Corn Syrup Milk Chocolate SugarCocoa Butter ChocolateMilk Lactose Milk Fat Nonfat Milk Lecithin Pgpr (Emulsifier) Coconut Sugar Almonds Contains 2% Or Less Of:Vegetable Oil Palm Kernel Oil Palm Oil Sunflower Oil Cocoa Whey Salt Hydrolyzed Milk Protein Lecithin Sodium Metabisulfite (To Maintain Freshness)

• Who else just eats the almond out of the top of the bar a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had these i really want to try them i look so ...6 Answers
  • Is this almond joy candy worth trying5 Answers
Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar
  • "This is my favorite candy bar whenever I need a treat I grab an almond Joy I just love love love Allman joys there Soto licious just the perfect amount of coconut chocolate and almond so yummy" in 45 reviews
  • "I am a dark chocolate fan also but that's called Mounds...but almond joy is so delicious I settle for the milk chocolate!" in 43 reviews
  • "I love the milk chocolate plus almond mix so before I tried these I didn't think the coconut would make a huge difference." in 37 reviews
  • "if you love coconut and chocolate type of candies this is the one for you, it's alway been my favorite candy bar, just wish there was more in the package" in 23 reviews
  • "There's nothing quiet like an Almond Joy bar, the perfect combination of sweet chocolate, creamy coconut, and crunchy almond." in 22 reviews
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
Review for: Snack Size more...
When I was younger I thought these were gross and thought it was weird that my mom loved them, but boy was I missing out. I love these things! The coconut and chocolate go so well together and the almonds give it that extra kick and crunch. I'd eat a million of them if I let myself.
Bari R.
Lexington, SC
Review for: 1.61 oz more...
I have always loved Almond Joy candy since I was very young. I love almonds and coconut and chocolate so what’s not to love? The only thing I don’t like is that I wish they could do larger portions like some of their regular candy bars, but it’s not a huge deal.
Daria K.
Review for: 1.61 oz more...
I’m a huge fan of coconut and of chocolate, so putting the two together was a dream come true and genius. Both the milk chocolate and the dark chocolate taste amazing. I’ve actually never seen anything similar in convenience stores, so this is always a go-to :)
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
If you're a fan of coconuts and almonds then you'll love this almond joy candy bar. They're covered in chocolate 🍫 and they aren't too sweet which is nice. There's a good balance of the sweet to the crunchy & if you're not careful they can be very addictive lol 😂
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett, MA
Review for: King Size more...
A king size almond joy bar is always a good idea. The amount you pay for what you get is great seeing the standard size of two never satisfies my craving for the bar! I definitely love buying these when I see them! Hershey's Almond Joy Candy Bar
Jennifer Q.
Im not a big fan of coconut. I would actually just take the bit of chocolate and the almond out so I could just eat that. It is very sweet. And it does taste ok in its entirety. It is very inexpensive and can be found anywhere chocolate bars are sold
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Almond joy really gives me JOY. This is the one chocolate that I’m always craving and gravitate to when I’m at a store, gas station anywhere! Delicious almond and coconut dipped in delicious chocolate. Love the creamy-ness and a bit of crunch combo.
Justice B.
Jacksonville, FL
These were my favorite candies growing up! It’s so refreshing, and the taste of the coconut, almond, and chocolate all together is so heavenly. It’s not something to eat like every single day since it is super sweet, but it’s good.
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: 4.8 oz more...
Can’t believe this is only one dollar at wallmart! Tastes so good and the coconut inside isn’t too sugary that u can’t eat it! I wish they would crush the almonds and spread it in the whole bar instead of eating a bite with a whole almond and other bite without anything
Justyn A.
Review for: 1.61 oz more...
I love almond joy. I don’t eat candy bars often, but when I do, it’s this one. I love coconut and love almonds—and who doesn’t like chocolate. You can find this candy literally anywhere that sells food or drink products.
Misty A.
Almond Joy or Mounds?
Brittany W.
Akron, OH
How many people love this product?
Alexandra A.
Almond Joy's or Mounds? Which do you prefer?
Karen B.
Morrisville, NC
Which Do You like better AlmondJoy or Mounds? I Personaly Like almondJoy
Bella M.
Do you like almond joy or mounds better?