BY HERSHEY'S

• Which candy is usually the last one to be picked from the...15 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
My only complaint about this awesome bag is that there are almond joys in here. Simply not a fan of them but other than that they are so great! Love the small sizes that make it more acceptable to eat as much as I want! But the variety is great and the price is just as great too!
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I buy this for Halloween and for myself. It has all my favorite candies inside. It’s not too pricey for the amount of candy that you’re getting. I would recommend this to others. It’s just convient to get a big bag of different candies compared to paying a lot for them individually.
Daniel H.
Seattle, WA
This mix is dangerous to diets everywhere. If you like chocolate there is something in this bag you will like. It isn’t the best quality chocolate but is anyone turning it down? I don’t think so. Great selection of classic candy!
Heather T.
Colfax, LA
I LOVE anything Hershey's. Its not to pricey either! Packaging is good, the taste of these are wonderful the chocolate is creamy and it pairs nice with the other ingredients. I usually buy this product at Walmart.
Laney O.
I️ love all of the hershey chocolates. I️ always grab for the hershey’s on halloween. Hershey’s chocolate is very cheap. It has a recognizable taste. It’s super high in calories, so I️ don’t eat it that often, but when I️ do, it’s my favorite treat!
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
Hands down the best chocolate money can buy! Whether it’s Reese’s, milk chocolate candy bar or the cookies and cream one, I will always choose Hershey’s over any other brand!
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
Me en canta comprar esta bolsa así como chocolates y no me siento culpable por la cantidad 🙄🤤el presiónesta bien yo la compro en la tienda de cosco lo como una vez al día !
Ashley H.
This is one of my favorite variety bags to get around any holiday such as Easter, Halloween, or Christmas when I intend to make goodie bags but slowly devour it myself, or at least my favorite kind. This comes with the classics, so it is rare to find someone who doesn't like at least one of these options. I typically find this variety bag at my local Kmart, Walmart, Sam's Club, Target, or even drug store. It isn't difficult to find around the holidays. The pricing is a bit high, but I expect that with candy. All of these options will most definitely cure a sweet tooth
Michelle M.
Rowland Heights, CA
I absolutely love this bag of candy! This is a great buy for all chocolate fanatics looking to satisfy a sweet tooth. The great part about this bag is the variety of chocolates inside, seriously yummmy. Also, if you crave chocolate but don't want all the calories from the larger chocolate bars, these will be sure to satisfy.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
I hate when you get a big bag like these and there is only 1 kind you like THAT IS NOT THIS BAG!!! This is the bag with all the classics that never get old and you always love! The price isn't the greatest but you're getting a lot of product for the amount
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Which candy is usually the last one to be picked from the bag
Trista K.
akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Where can you find this bag at?
Brianna M.
Which is your favorite Hershey's product?
Yaya S.
Oxford, MS
Do people actually like Reese's cups?
Tony T.
I don't like kit-kats, do you?