Hershey's All Time Greats Snack Size Assortment uploaded by Chelsey S.

BY HERSHEY'S

• If the pack were filled with only one type of chocolate, which wo...8 Answers
  • Which do you prefer out of the pack? I love reese's and almond jo...4 Answers
  • What's your favourite one from the packet?7 Answers
Britney J.
Washington, Indiana
I love this candy pack. It has everyones favorite candies to munch on. one of the best things about this product is tht itis absolutely affordable for everyone. You will lovee the cramy chocolate and peanut butter combined togeter in the reese's pieces.
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I will never understand why they feel the need to ruin wonderful candy assortments with gross candy. Like why does this have to have Almond Joy’s in it??? That makes this so much worse because now I have nothing to do with those candies.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This is a great variety pack it has many different flavors of candy in it which means there's something for everyone! We buy these variety packs a lot around Halloween to give out to our trick or treaters. And I must say target has the BEST variety of Halloween candy so check them out for all your Halloween needs and candy!
Eva C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
The best variety package out there. Nothing like showing up at a faithful candy hander outters house with a giant bag and them handing you two handfuls of this magic and telling you to have a wonderful christmas. Its never too late to trick or treat. Know your limits though.
Ashley B.
lehigh acres, FL
Because if this bag ain't the bomb with couple A++ chocolate bars in it than i don't know what is. So good to me. Saves me from struggling to get just one piece of chocolate bar which i can never do.
Miranda💋 R.
When they got all your favorite chocolate candies in just one bag for 10 dollars for 50 individual snack size bars. It's a sweet tooth dream come true!! I recommend to all the chocoholics out there! I promise this is the best thing!
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
I would say this is the best variety pack because most people like 3/4 candies the bag. I know a lot of variety packs will have 6 different candies with only 1 real good candy. Overall I would recommend this variety pack over any others
Jocelynn K.
Washington
Love this bag! Kit-kats, Reese's and Almond Joys are my favorite chocolates so this bag is perfect. It's great for the price because it lasts awhile and if you wait til after Halloween you can get it real cheap.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Ahhh this bag of Halloween candy has all my favorites- Reese's, almond joy, kit kats, and milk chocolate. Seriously can't go wrong with this bag and I'm betting you will run out of candy quick on Halloween!
Toshia M.
Charlotte , NC
Birthday party? Halloween? Sweet tooth this bag is for any occasion. Great party bag stuffers, easy on wallet, and tasty. Bought 2 bags for little brothers birthday party, dumped on table, gave each child a bag, let them go crazy. each had a full bag of candy they wanted, and there was plenty left over for the adults!
Andrea M.
Maracay
If the pack were filled with only one type of chocolate, which would you prefer?
Kitkatt ??? Orr hersheyss???❤️❤️
Lucy I.
Glasgow
What's your favourite one from the packet?
Catherine S.
Which do you prefer out of the pack? I love reese's and almond joys!
Tara H.
Texas City, TX
How do I get my first campaign kit