BY HERSHEY'S

• "Great assortment of different flavors and textures." in 1 review
  • "The best part is it will please any chocolate lover you have in your home." in 1 review
  • "Can't ever go wrong with chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut!" in 1 review
  • "Its my favorite variety pack I have found!" in 1 review
crystal V.
My opinion almond joy shouldn’t be part of this bad, and maybe even reese’s! But, it’s perfect for a get together and it’s the perfect combination to satisfy something everyone likes
Amber F.
I like there for Halloween or for the kids school parties. You get an assortment of chocolates and the bag is big and usually will cover a whole class or a hand full of trick or treaters. I get mine at Walmart
Lisa P.
Moosic
this is a perfect mix for halloween. i really love the almond and coconut chocolate. these are probably some of the most popular chocolates and are great to hand out during halloween. the price isn’t too bad either.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
These are great. I get them for everyone at work to snack on during their shift and everyone enjoys the choices. The only downside is they are hard to find. Candy is expensive in general but I purchase every time I see them.
Shannen P.
College Station
This is a good assortment of chocolate to have around. I bought this at Target. It is a bit more expensive compared to other brands, but it is well worth it for what you get. I recommend buying this is you want a good variety.
Krystin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I hear "all time greatest" with Hershey's I personally don't think Almond Joy belongs there - what about Reese's?! Overall, I like the fun size candy bars and I like variety packs.
Lauren C.
Perfect blend for chocolate lovers. Has the classic reese cup that is a staple. Hershey bar is their original milk chocolate version, my personal favorite. Almond joys have a coconut center with an almond and coated in Hershey milk chocolate. And then kit kats are a crispy wafer coated in milk chocolate. I like that the bag gives not only variety of candies but textures too. Some soft, some crunchy.
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
This is my all time favorite chocolate. I love buying it this way because you get a variety. You don’t have to eat the same thing every time. These big bags aren’t that expensive either for what is in them.
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
Thankfully I live right near Hershey's factory! It is absolutely delicious. Hershey's chocolate is so creamy and good. The factory makes it fresh and they always give out candles when you go. They have a variety of amazing flavors and brands but the regular Hershey's chocolate bar is one to die for.
Christina H.
Champaign , IL
Chocolate is a teacher's kryptonite! This is a great mix for teachers because the kids enjoy the candy too (except the almond joy which is my favorite anyway). I keep these stored away in my closet and raid it whenever I need a little pick me up.
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There so good I love the almond joys lol
Leslie G.