BY HERSHEY'S

Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Of course this gets bought every Halloween. It's all the best candy in one bag. I will definitely buy this again. I definitely recommend this to chocolate lovers. And maybe grab some for the kids lol 😂
Jazzie G.
Johns Island, SC
I use to love Hershey. I was a big fan i thought it was the yummiest chocolate ever. And then i grew up! I realized that on the quality scale herserys was kind of low. Still it is a good chocolate for your kids. But for a chocolate lover its not all that.
Jacquelyn C.
This is the go to for Halloween candy! It's hard to find one candy that everyone enjoys, so this is the ticket! Or should I say, trick-it? :) great value and have bought every year! Recommend for sure!
Rogelia M.
Fontana, CA
LOVE THIS PACK IM ADDICTED TO CHOCOLATE AND I CANT JUST EAT ONE I EAT A COUPLE LOL AND SOMETIMES I WOULD EAT ONE OF EACH FLAVOR SO I DON'T KEEP EATING THE SAME CHOCOLATE IS MY LIFE AND ALL THESE VARIETIES ARE AMAZINGLY GOOD
Markeshia M.
Lake Worth , FL
All the chocolate in here are seriously good but the only thing that isn't so great are the twizzlers. I'm not a big fan of twizzlers they have just not been my favorite but since it is in a value pack u believe it's a great buy.
Chelsea G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This bag of candy is OMGAHH so good. This gives you a great assortment of flavors and types of candy .It doesn't compare to any other type of assortment of candy. All them have great flavors and this is repurchase worthy .
En J.
Cheyney, PA
A mix of the basic loves of chocolate enjoyers everywhere, it is a lovely mix to have at home. However, as stated by another reviewer, the Twizzlers is an odd addition, as it adds a Twizzler taste to all the chocolates.
Brittany M.
La porte, TX
I love chocolate so getting them mixed bag of variety types of chocolate is good that way I don't just have one types of chocolate I have several different kinds big big chocolate lover
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I love this and it's amazing because it has all my favorite candies. Kit Kat, Hershery, Reese's and Twizzlers. If you like all of these candies then it's great. I bought this at walmart. It brings back memories from childhood in a way. I would of course repurchase this no questions needed.
Ashlyn L.
Wichita, KS
This pack of candy is a good one, I think the only complaint I have about this is that there's twisters in it where as 75 percent of it is chocolate and that just kinda ruins it a little bit, I would love to see this bag be 100 percent chocolate rather than75 percent.