Alexis H.
Lewisberry , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the absolute best variety of Hershey's candy! This is great for Halloween trick or treaters or just for keeping around the house for the occasional treat. The snack size is perfect! I would repurchase!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whoppers are seriously disgusting but everything else in this bag is delicious! So you should definitely buy it! Plus you can find it at Walmart for super cheap and who doesn’t love cheap chocolate candy!?
Caila G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is what I buy ever year for Halloween to pass out to trick or treaters. I love kit kats and Reese's so I'll normally steal a few candies from the bowl. They are the perfect size candies to pass out and great for a little snack. It's easy to buy these because it has a bunch of different candies. I only wish that they added Twix to this bag because then it would be perfect!
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a great variety pack it has many different flavors of candy in it which means there's something for everyone! We buy these variety packs a lot around Halloween to give out to our trick or treaters. And I must say target has the BEST variety of Halloween candy so check them out for all your Halloween needs and candy!
Chon M.
Renton, WA
This mix of chocolate is the best! You get to choose from a variety of popular chocolates that everyone loves. It’s a great value, has tons of chocolates and you’re bound to make a lot of kids happy, adults included.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm supposed to be on a diet but I love KitKat so much that this bag wasn't around long before I opened it!! Every candy in this bag is so good and probably won't make it to Halloween! 😂
Evelin D.
This Heshey's variety pack is great for birthdays and Halloween! I enjoying adding them to my nephews and nieces birthday goodie bags and to the piñatas!
The pack includes all of my favorite chocolates! My favorite are kit kats!
Malia R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This pack is the best, brings a variety of sweet and are perfect for gifts, whether in halloween or normal day in my house never fails, visiting many children come and rejoice with chocolate.

Perfect to carry in your bag and eat a snack at any time of day!
savannah h.
These are great for halloween time to throw in a bowl to pass out to the kids. they have a lot of kids favorites, so you don't have to worry about what they like when shopping. this product is amazing, and i would recommend it to everyone.
Darlhya M.
I love that the bag has assorted candy bars-- duh lol! I really wish the whoppers weren't in the mix. But that's just me, I despise whoppers. I only buy it after Halloween when it's on clearance tho, because it's so expensive
How is this taste?
Brenda G.
Doral, FL
Which are your favorite from all of these?