BY HERSHEY'S #4 in Candy Variety Packs

Buy on Walmart
  • "This assortment of all the classic chocolates is heaven, it's a perfect combination and it's delicious!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "All the best chocolates put into one package!" in 1 review
  • "Great for parties with people with a sweet tooth." in 1 review
Riley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great variety, but the whoppers always end of leftover. I feel like there are way more whoppers in these packs than any other candy. The candy itself is good, but the variety is poor. I bought this from Wal-mart and will likely buy a different variety pack so I'm not left with 100s of whoppers.
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’d buy this to pass out for trick or treaters or I would just buy a big bag for my own home and put into a bowl and it would last for a good while since we don’t eat much candy that often at home. Nice treat here and there when needed.
لميسة  .
queens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite chocolate and it’s really cheap. It comes in different flavors and a lot of product. I always stack up on this pack because whenever it’s on sale it’s more beneficial to buy it all together.
Cynthia P.
Charleroi , PA
This assortment of candy with hershey's, reese's, kit kat's, and whoppers are the best candies in one bag it does satisfy all your chocolate cravings with these mini bit size candies, But however I prefer my hershey's chocolate to have nuts not just all chocolate plain. I do like the mixture besides that.
Charlotte E.
Overland Park, KS
We bought this mix o chocolate for Halloween this week and I was so disappointed. It was 3/4 Whoppers and Heath and 1/4 Reese's and kitkat. And lest be honest Reece's and KitKat are the whole reason I bought the bag. I wish they would evenly divide the bag between the different kinds of candy.
Samantha K.
This is perfect for my whole family when we go camping. Offers a great variety without having that one candy in there that is always left over because no one wants to eat it. Perfect for trick or treat or picky kids who all want different snacks without having to buy them individually.
Blair M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is great because I get out candy every single year and I hate to like go by like five bags of different types of candy so I usually just buy like to these or something and just keep them and then hand them out and hand out this because it's so simple and everybody gets a good amount to
Shavone A.
Absolutely love these!! At times I can't handle a bad like this, because I don't know how to stop lol all that deliciousness in one bad should be illegal. Milk chocolate is the best. Only thing is you only see this bag a lot around Halloween, other than that it's a hit and miss
Kimberly T.
Plano, TX
No matter the holiday these little treats are a huge hit.  The bite size pieces and the perfect pick me up for adults and just the right size for the kiddies in your life.  The variety pack has something for everyone.  Smiles all around when these snacks are available
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Favorite candy in this bag?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this variety pack worth buying?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Is this worth the money?