BY HERSHEY'S #2 in Candy Variety Packs

The Hershey's All Time Greats Hershey's/Kit Kat/Whoppers Candy container includes a variety of your favorite treats in one large package. It is suitable for parties, work or school. Take a break and have a satisfying and delicious treat between meals.... see more...

• If the pack were filled with only one type of chocolate, ...8 Answers
  • Which do you prefer out of the pack? I love reese's and a...4 Answers
  • What's your favourite one from the packet?7 Answers
Hershey's All Time Great Snack Size Assortment
  • "This assortment of all the classic chocolates is heaven, it's a perfect combination and it's delicious!!!!!!!!!" in 1 review
  • "All the best chocolates put into one package!" in 1 review
  • "Great for parties with people with a sweet tooth." in 1 review
Riley S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great variety, but the whoppers always end of leftover. I feel like there are way more whoppers in these packs than any other candy. The candy itself is good, but the variety is poor. I bought this from Wal-mart and will likely buy a different variety pack so I'm not left with 100s of whoppers.
Britney J.
Washington, Indiana
I love this candy pack. It has everyones favorite candies to munch on. one of the best things about this product is tht itis absolutely affordable for everyone. You will lovee the cramy chocolate and peanut butter combined togeter in the reese's pieces.
Matthew R.
Dayton
Great when you’re wanting a variety of a little sweet in your day. I’m not big on sweets, but these a perfect when you’re wanting chocolate but don’t want to eat an entire bar. I buy mine at Kroger and would recommend to others.
crystal V.
My opinion almond joy shouldn’t be part of this bad, and maybe even reese’s! But, it’s perfect for a get together and it’s the perfect combination to satisfy something everyone likes
Ashley R.
Baton Rouge
My only complaint about this awesome bag is that there are almond joys in here. Simply not a fan of them but other than that they are so great! Love the small sizes that make it more acceptable to eat as much as I want! But the variety is great and the price is just as great too!
Destiny H.
Fresno, TX
I buy this for Halloween and for myself. It has all my favorite candies inside. It’s not too pricey for the amount of candy that you’re getting. I would recommend this to others. It’s just convient to get a big bag of different candies compared to paying a lot for them individually.
Cynthia P.
Charleroi, PA
This assortment of candy with hershey's, reese's, kit kat's, and whoppers are the best candies in one bag it does satisfy all your chocolate cravings with these mini bit size candies, But however I prefer my hershey's chocolate to have nuts not just all chocolate plain. I do like the mixture besides that.
Rebecca G.
Florissant, MO
These are some of my favorite candy bars. And they all come in one bag, what could be better! It's also a great price per bag buying it this way instead of buying individual bags of each candy. Plus, since these are snack size bars, they're portion controled!
Charlotte E.
Overland Park, KS
We bought this mix o chocolate for Halloween this week and I was so disappointed. It was 3/4 Whoppers and Heath and 1/4 Reese's and kitkat. And lest be honest Reece's and KitKat are the whole reason I bought the bag. I wish they would evenly divide the bag between the different kinds of candy.
Patrick F.
WEEKI WACHEE
When this was labeled all time greats it was not an exaggeration, all the best Hershey products included. No complaints whatsoever and it lasts awhile for someone with a moderate sweet tooth. There is no comparison when it comes to chocolate
Bobbie B.
Prestonsburg , KY
What is ur favorite candy In the bag?? Mines the Hershey bars
Angela H.
Suttons Bay, MI
What's you're favorite? Mines is Kit-Kat
Jenna K.
Hampton, VA
How do you eat your Hershey's Bar? Plain, dip it, melt it, s'mores, etc.?
Megan B.
For what purpose would you buy this bag?
nina f.
Bronx, NY
Which candy is usually the last one to be picked from the bag