Hershey's 8 oz HERSHEY'S Caramel Caramel uploaded by Meghann S.

BY HERSHEY'S

8 oz hershey's caramel caramel see more...

Hershey's 8 oz HERSHEY'S Caramel Caramel
  • "The only thing bad about this candy is that it gets stuck on my teeth!" in 1 review
Emily C.
These are my husbands favorite caramel. They are insanely soft and melt in your mouth. He is definitely addicted but the price point is a bit high for us to buy them all of the time. I recommend them to all of our relatives who also love caramels and they love them! We usually buy them when they are on sale or at the Hershey factory which is always cheaper then market prices.
Krystal A.
Springfield , MA
I don't have much of a "sweet tooth" but i REALLY like these. they last me forever cause after eating two or three it starts getting a little too sweet for me. but its better for them to last longer. they melt in my mouth. my mom showed me these and now there's always a pack in my snack drawer.
Alexia S.
These caramel treats are soooooooo good! They taste delicious! They're creamy and soft. I love them! For the price they are great too because the bag contains a lot of treats. I don't eat them often, but when I'm on-the-go I definitely get this drop them in my bag and eat them all day!
Kristen K.
Murfreesboro, TN
This are so yummy! it is hard to just eat one. i wish the packaging was bigger, but they are worth the money. its totally something i would tell others to try if they like caramels. i bought these at walgreens in their candy section. i will definitely buy this again
Angela P.
Of course, caramel is my favorite so I would love these but they are great. I buy them at my local Walmart. They're a bit pricey but they are worth the extra cost because of the quality and taste. I would highly recommend them if you like a good caramel treat.
Melissa A.
Lockport, NY
The Hershey's bars are primarily used for making S'mores in my household. I honestly do not eat them without S'mores because they are so many other kinds of candy bars to choose from and Hershey's isn't necessarily may favorite. It is a good value though!
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
Carmel is my favorite. My grandma use to buy this candy for us to eat after school. It was always the perfect little candy to eat when we were playing cards. I didn't like that it'd get stuck in my teeth but i didn't let that stop me.
Zarah L.
Pittsburgh, PA
While caramels can be a bit sticky for my taste. These aren't too chewy if you haven't left them
Out in the summer heat to long that is. However if you're not into anything too sweetening I'd try the sugar-free version of this candy.
Carli D.
I love these caramels! I tried them a little while ago and this will definitely be the brand I buy in the future. They come super soft and are delicious. Highly recommend if you like caramels! I think they are affordable as well.
Anna X.
These are delicious! Melt in you mouth amazing. I absolutely love caramel, but not always a sweets person. When I get a sweet craving this definitely satisfies that! I always have a little stash of these somewhere :)