BY HERSHEY'S

Your favorite HERSHEY'S treats are here and ready for Valentine's Day! Seasonally dressed with Valentine's wrappers, these treats are perfect for filling your home candy bowls, classroom exchanges or even handing out to your favorite Valentines. see more...

Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
This valentine mix is so cute! Great for a candy dish! This is by far my favorite chocolate. I’m always up for trying new sweets and I’m so glad I tried this because now it’s one of my favorites. Great value, reasonably priced And Is melt in your mouth chocolate!
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love seasonal and holiday variety bags! They’re reasonably priced for the amount of candy you get and the bars are the perfect mini size for snacking. We buy these for our daughters school partys and for our house.
Roneshia T.
It’s not to much o have to say about this chocolate because I like any chocolate no matter what it is but chocolate is my favorite candy and if you don’t like milky food this is not for you so yea that’s it
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
Like any good person from Central PA, I looooove Hershey’s. My mom has worked there for 30 years. It would be treason to eat any other brand! But in all seriousness, the chocolate is amazing. I prefer dark chocolate, and some brands are bitter, but Hershey’s Special dark is perfect.
💕rain-uh R.
Bowling Green, OH
Who says you can't buy an assortment for just yourself... I love these candies! Perfect mix of chocolates and just what you need to satisfy your cravings!
Katie R.
Summerfield
Bought this for my son to take to school to share with his friends and of
Course it was a hit! This brand always deliver something great!!
Myriah B.
Elsie, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cute and yummy. Perfect for valentines day treat and perfect to replace the traditional paper valentines day card for your child's party.
Leticia P.
Waterford, MI
We buy these for the house for snacks. Its a great way to not eat so much at one sitting. Lol.. And its nice to celebrate the holiday.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This chocolate is so delicious! It's hard to keep it in the house with my family eating all of it! It's great for snacking.
Ashley O.
Poteau, OK
I always have to buy these for my daughter when Valentine’s Day comes. She a huge chocolate fan and loves Hershey’s.