Hershey Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds and Toffee 1.5 oz. Wrapper uploaded by Manminder S.

BY HERSHEY'S #95 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

These decadent chocolate bars are music to your taste buds! Crunchy almonds, rich toffee, and smooth milk chocolate create the perfect harmony of flavors. Stock up on the bars that can be hard to find in stores, and you’ll always have a decadent treat within reach. Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds and Toffee Bars are a delicious candy to enjoy on your own or to share with friends and family! see more...

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I️ remember to purchase this product I️t is one of my favorites chocolate bars. The toffee hits I️t out of the park for me in the taste. Not every candy bar especially chocolate bar that stands up to this. I’ve enjoyed these since I️ was a small child, one of the best. I️ usually find them at Walmart for a pretty decent price.
Daniel C.
Grand Blanc
Best chocolate in the game! Delicious food for my entire family! We have many good restrictions such as dairy free and gluten free, this makes it easy on us! The price is just right, and we are repeat customers. I would buy it again, recommend to family, and insist that friends buy.
Holly E.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love this candy bar for baking! The quality of the candy bar is phenomenal for the price. The chocolate is smooth. The bits of almonds and toffee add a nice crunch that make this candy bar a favorite. If you haven’t tried Symphony brownies, do yourself a favor and look up the recipe.
Kristen K.
I love Hershey’s Symphony chocolate. It is better than their regular chocolate. I would recommend this as an upgrade to their regular chocolate. It may be more pricey than the regular, but it is worth it. It is more creamy and smooth. Definitely would recommend!
Heather A.
Farmington, NM
This is one of my favorite Hershey's chocolate bars because it is their creamist of them all. The packaging is pretty basic so I honestly didn't expect the chocolate to be as amazing as it is. I just tried it on a whim one day and was pleasantly surprised.
Adara J.
Nacogdoches
Very good chocolate bar. I feel like the toffee and almonds provide a nice balance and don't overwhelm the incredibly creamy chocolate. Also the bars a super big for chocolate bars, so I usually eat half and save half for later. Or I guess you could share.
Ty S.
Hershey's chocolate is amazing in way more than one way. They have so many different flavors to choose from you'll never be able to actually pick a favorite the texture in most is amazing it has that melt in your mouth texture that everyone loves
Taeya T.
This particular candy is my spoil myself treat. I absolutely love the creaminess texture of the bar. It for me is not to terribly rich but for me a few bites soothes my desire for chocolate and sweet so I am able to savor it longer.
Myrna S.
New Haven
This candy bar is one of Hershey’s best, the chocolate is silky with almonds and toffee chips. Really sweet but just a Little will satisfy your sweet tooth. Not overly priced and in almost every store. Enjoy this savory delight.
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Do you like Symphony bars?
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Have you tried this?
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I can only find these at Walmart, where do you guys get yours?