BY HERSHEY'S

These decadent chocolate bars are music to your taste buds! Crunchy almonds, rich toffee, and smooth milk chocolate create the perfect harmony of flavors. Stock up on the bars that can be hard to find in stores, and you’ll always have a decadent treat within reach. Symphony Milk Chocolate with Almonds and Toffee Bars are a delicious candy to enjoy on your own or to share with friends and family! see more...

Mayci D.
You know, I'm not a huge fan of toffee. But I love the almonds and chocolate with it. If you like toffee this chocolate bar is for you. But the chocolate is so smooth in the symphony bar. It's heavenly. I would probably buy a symphony bar again but probably not this flavor.
Jon G.
South Bend, IN
Loved this ever since I first tried it. Very creamy and nice bits of toffee and almonds. This is one of those candies that you save as an occassional treat, which makes it all the more gratifying. Definitely worth savoring.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I Love Love Love this candy bar, I usually buy the XL bar to last me longer. This has the best combo of chocolate, nuts and tofee. It's do smooth and just melts in your mouth leaving the crunchies!!
kristiana c.
Mount Morris , MI
My FAVORITE candy bar ever! I lobe it especially the huge ones! So good i love the toffee and the almonds
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
One of my all time favorite chocolate bars! I always make sure I have them on hand!
Kat J.
TX
This Symphony Chocolate bar might just be the best thing Hershey has ever made... I only have it once in awhile, but when I do, it’s such a decadent treat... The chocolate, sumptuous and melty, surrounds crunchy almonds and toffee, giving such a toasted flavor of luscious luxury... It may sound like I’m exaggerating, but seriously, the quality of this chocolate bar is far beyond what you may expect from Hershey as a brand. The chocolate is far better in both the creaminess and richness, and the added texture of the nuts and toffee just completely raise the bar of what I expect from my chocolate experience.

No joke, this creamy delicious chocolate bar is music to my mouth! I guess that’s why they call it Symphony!
Becca W.
Cary, IL
My absolute favorite chocolate bar! Smooth chocolate, tasty almonds and sweet and crunchy toffee! Great for a sweet treat after meals or a nice snack! Conveniently broken into little rectangles (like classic Hershey's) so it can easily be portioned!
Erin M.
Woodbine, MD
Literally the best candy in the entire world. This is the only candy I could probably eat the entire thing in one sitting. I prefer the one with blue packaging over the red packaged one.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
I can only find these at Walmart, where do you guys get yours?