BY KRAVE

Krave Sea Salt Original Beef Jerky: Naturally loaded with protein; healthier anytime snack Better-for-you alternative to common munchies like crackers, chips, and bars Low fat, gluten free, high protein, and made with only 100% lean cuts Key ingredients are beef, cane sugar, and gluten free soy sauce see more...

Katie T.
My friend recently got me into trying out different kinds of beef jerky, so I decided to give this a try. This jerky is VERY tough and chewy, more so then other brands. It does taste good, and the pepper adds a very mild heat to the tongue. You don't notice at first, but it slowly builds up them more you eat it. It's a decent beef jerky but not the best ever.
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I had a different experience than the other reviewer, I actually thought the jerky was too soft. Also it is much too sweet for my taste. I was a little surprised at how sweet it was for it being sea salt flavored. That being said, it is still really good jerky.
Jessica D.
The Woodlands
This was absolutely disgusting. I took one bite and it was terrible. I don’t know if it was the flavor or just the brand.
Kara K.
Fayetteville, AR
Does anyone know the serving size and carb content of this product? Thanks