BY HERSHEY'S

Chocolate Assortment, Mildly Sweet 48 oz (3 lb) 1.36 kg Natural source of flavanol antioxidants (The natural antioxidants found in tea and certain fruits are in Hersheys Special Dark Miniatures. Enjoy this product in moderation as part of a healthy... see more...

• Does anyone else feel like Herhseys tastes like waxy?1 Answers
Hershey Foods Hersheys Special Dark Chocolate Assortment, 48 oz
  • "You can get your fix without eating an entire candy bar.this only ting I'm not crazy about, is the York in the bag with the other candy." in 1 review
  • "How can you go wrong with Hershey's chocolate?" in 1 review
Lindsay A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love this assortment. I buy a bag at work and just keep it in my desk, so if I am feeling tired or its "the time of the month" I have something for my cravings. The Dark Chocolate is so good!
We also will buy this if we are making s'mores, adds a little something, something to the basic smore.
tiaira c.
Boston , MA
This is so cute and great as a Christmas gift, its kinda like a try all and find out which one is the best, basically chocolate roulette lol. Their all great to me which wasn't a problem. its cheap and can be found basically anywhere so don't worry!
Kelly F.
Norfolk, Ma
I love Hershey's chocolate, and it's nice to have an assortment. My household is divided on the milk/dark front, and this keeps everyone happy, without being too expensive. Can't go wrong with classic Hershey's, especially this assortment.
Dani Y.
Rego Park, NY
I'm not so sure about the same new album of a sudden you are so much for a long day at the same thing to say I don't have a great way of the year and I the a team of experts said that he is not the best thing to
Alyson S.
Hersey chocolate will always be the best in my opinion, recently I got the assortment bag and I love the herseys with the almonds and Nouggets in them! I would recommend it to anyone who wants creamy chocolate
Jamie W.
What can I say, it's Hershey's. Everything they make it delicious! And Hershey's Chocolate Assortment is no different. I highly recommend it, just try not to eat it all at once!😄
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
I love that there are a variety of flavors, and it's super cheap, which is, of course, another pro. I'm a total fanatic when it comes to chocolate, so I keep these in my desk at work and snack on them throughout the day. They're a perfect way to get a quick chocolate fix.
Jessica K.
Metairie, LA
I love chocolate so having a bag of assorted chocolate around it great! I have trouble deciding which candy bars to buy every once in awhile and with this bag, I can have my favorites around when I want them. Great idea!
Samantha F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I always take the crunchy and the milk chocolate and leave the dark for my mom or for whoever wants them because who really likes dark chocolate I don't it's gross
Venus W.
Glen Burnie, MD
How can you go wrong with Hershey's chocolate? This bag has all of your favorite flavors in one place. You can take a small treat without breaking the "calorie bank".
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Does anyone else feel like Herhseys tastes like waxy?