BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's mr. Goodbar snack size 10.35 oz see more...

Pamela C.
Pamela C.
If you love chocolate and peanuts, the simple things, you're going to love this candy bar. The quality of the chocolate is very good, but it has more nuts than a traditional Hershey bar with almonds. I eat these really often when i get a hankering for chocolate with peanuts. It's a nice change from the traditional almond options that we see.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Mr. Good bars live up to their name: they're so dang GOOD. Since I was a child they were one of my favorite candies. The chocolate is so sweet and smooth and the peanuts add a nice little surprise. While there are peanuts in the bar they're not overwhelming. All in all a delicious decadent little candy.
Kaylee D.
Kaylee D.
Bowling Green, OH
I love these little candies, and I really wish they were available in normal sizes and not just in the small fun size bags. Because they are probably one of my favorite candy bars, but I can't ever just buy them. They are just so good. Chocolate and peanuts are a match made in heaven.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Lincoln, NE
One of my favorite candy bars is the Mr. Goodbar. It has the perfect amount of chocolate and peanuts, and doesn't melt as quickly as some of the other chocolate bars. I like the snack sizes for on the go, and when I just need a little treat. My children also love this candy bar.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Mr. Goodbar is one of the better Hershey brand bars. I like that it is loaded with peanuts, but the chocolate isn't the smoothst and it's overly sweet. It's a nice buy for the price, but I don't buy it regularly. It's usually an impulse buy at the register for me.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Absolutely love these chocolates! The snack size is awesome to carry around in your purse. I love to have a bite after lunch! Perfect amount of peanuts compared to other brands and at a decent price! I would definitely buy this product again and you should too!
Laiba R.
Laiba R.
Arlington, TX
This is my all time favorite chocolate and is not that popular. If you love that sweet and salty taste kind of like Reece's you have to try this! This contains peanuts and chocolate...seems so simple right but this tastes amazing and you will thank me later!!!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Hamilton, OH
This is my all time favorite candy bar, I don't like plain chocolate. It has to have nuts and Mr. Goodbar is exactly what I want and am looking for in a candy bar. The flavor of the peanuts and chocolate is right on point. I've even got my son eating them now.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
I I love these little candy bars. I preferred to buy them in the mini size like this. I could snuggle him a few. I always buy them for hullabaloo the kids just love them. They taste so good and they are expensive easy to find in any store.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
These aren't always easy to find, but they are so good. They were my Grandad's favorite when I was a little girl, so I've always thought they were extra special. It's the Hershey's chocolate we all love, with crunched up peanuts inside.