BY HERSHEY'S

Hershey's kisses with almonds 10 oz see more...

• Is there an actual almond in this? I feel like that would hurt my...2 Answers
Maria G.
I love this Hershey kisses with almond. I always go and grave some at Walmart or at Cvs. Love the taste and the perfect chocolate that melts with almonds to top them off ! There delicious and enjoyable !!!
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
Kisses with almonds! My all time all year long favorite. I love how easy to grab andeasy to unwrap for a quick little boost of sweetness this is. The almond and milky chocolate go so well together.
Jamie Rose S.
Hersheys is one of my top favorite chocolate brands because their candy is both affordable and quality tasting. And the almond Hershey kisses are no different, they are smooth creamy chocolates with an almond center that provides the palette with just enough saltiness to satisfy too much sweet. If you haven't tried these, you haven't lived?!
CC K.
Westbury, NY
Hershey Chocolate is amazing by itself, however, Hershey Chocolate with Almonds in it tastes like heaven to me! I always buy Hershey's Kisses throughout the year, however, I always have it on hand during the holidays as I've found ways to incorporate Hershey Kisses with Almonds in a few of my baking endeavors.
Lucy B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is for all the milk chocolate lovers and almond lovers!! I love both. I love how it melts in my mouth like a smooth silk chocolate and the crunch of almonds. its reasonably priced and perfect to regroup and savor throughout the day.
Alexandria S.
Essexville, MI
Hershey's chocolate is always delicious. I love getting these during Christmas time. They're a great value especially since they have almonds in them. I buy them at Walmart or Meijer. And during the holiday season, you usually good deals on them.
Elizabeth G.
El Monte , CA
Hmmmm so good almonds with chocolate. Love plain Hershey's kisses but love them even more with an almond inside. Hershey chocolate has a great unique taste compared to other chocolates, and almonds are tasty as well, gives the perfect crunch.
Lynn T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite type of Hershey is the one with almonds .. These kisses Judy disappear. Even in the office when most people shy away from sweet and unhealthy food... Kisses never seem to last long
Victoria D.
Chocolate with almonds is ALWAYS good! Lol. I definitely can take out a ton of these kisses. I always buy bags of these or the cookies and cream ones! Yummy for sure! Of course I'd recommend them to everyone
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
I love the Hershey kisses with almond. Perfect for my candy dish. The chocolate is creamy and the almonds are very high quality. I order a bag with each walmart.com order. Yummy!
Kelly D.
Mount Gilead, OH
Is there an actual almond in this? I feel like that would hurt my teeth. Or is it milled up almonds?