BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH see more...

Buy on Target
Gabrielle B.
I was excited to try out this product. The chocolate used to cover the almonds is quality and the almonds are always crunchy. The size of the bag and quantity of the almonds inside are quite proportionate.
Judy P.
Vancouver, BC
So addictive!! I love these chocolate covered almonds. Tastes fresh and perfectly roasted to perfection
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
There is no better snack than chocolate and almonds, these are so addictive, I want the whole package for myself
Ili S.
Deliciosos, es el chocolate que mas me encanta, es rico, y hay en diferentes presentaciones. 100% recommendable
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
I love love love all brook side products. I think the company introduces a new idea of chocolate covered fruits and nuts with a great taste.
safya a.
Edmonton, Alberta
Oh my god I just love these, you can just let the chocolate melt in your mouth and just eat the almond, a nice crunch and nice contrast
Nancy M.
Stouffville
The best chocolate covered almonds. The chocolate is not too sweet and the almonds are always fresh.
Madison S.
Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal
I Absolute Love Almond Covered With Yummy Chocolate Coating:) Hersheys is always the best:)
Shelby B.
St. Albert, Alberta
These are easily my favorite snack to eat on the go. Perfect to throw in your bag on a busy day.
Teresita B.
Progreso, Yucatan
Deliciosos me cantan es de lo que mejor eh visto felicidades porue estar aqui comentar la impinion