BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH see more...

Madison S.
Madison S.
Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal
I Absolute Love Almond Covered With Yummy Chocolate Coating:) Hersheys is always the best:)
P J.
P J.
Scarborough, ON
Brookside milk chocolate is my personal favorite. I am kinda addicted to this chocolate.
ivonne S.
ivonne S.
I love are my weakness is completely delicious feeling that rich explosion of flavors..
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
I buy these at Costco for a great price and love them. My only complaint is I love them too much and overindulgence can be a problem when buying such a large bag!
deb m.
deb m.
Owen Sound, Ontario
Brookside chocolate covered almonds are to die for. You know you are getting quality with the Hershey brand. The almonds are so fresh they snap when you bite into them, with just enough chocolate on top to satisfy your sweet tooth
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
I was excited to try out this product. The chocolate used to cover the almonds is quality and the almonds are always crunchy. The size of the bag and quantity of the almonds inside are quite proportionate.
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
There is no better snack than chocolate and almonds, these are so addictive, I want the whole package for myself
safya a.
safya a.
Edmonton, Alberta
Oh my god I just love these, you can just let the chocolate melt in your mouth and just eat the almond, a nice crunch and nice contrast
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Stouffville
The best chocolate covered almonds. The chocolate is not too sweet and the almonds are always fresh.
Teresita B.
Teresita B.
Progreso, Yucatan
Deliciosos me cantan es de lo que mejor eh visto felicidades porue estar aqui comentar la impinion