Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#303 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario

These are my getaway!! They savoury, crunchy, sweet and salty all in one!! I love the milky chocolate coating on the huge tasty almonds, you don't know how perfect these are, any time I see them, I buy them!!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Toronto , Ontario

Melt in your mouth delicious! It's the perfect amount of salty and sweet. The texture is very satisfying. I especially love after they chilled in the freezer for a few hours :)
Vicky R.
Vicky R.

Im addicted to these.... these have such an amazingly smooth chocolate and the crunchy taste of almond just gives the chocolate that mmmmmm factor it needs
Isabella G.
Isabella G.

Son geniales no tengo por que cambiarlos son muy practicos para ponerlos al consumo de los demas por su pequeñes evita el gran consumo de azucar
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Barrie, Ontario

I love love love all brook side products. I think the company introduces a new idea of chocolate covered fruits and nuts with a great taste.
safya a.
safya a.
Edmonton, Alberta

Oh my god I just love these, you can just let the chocolate melt in your mouth and just eat the almond, a nice crunch and nice contrast
Iara P.
Iara P.

Chocolate é bom né é obvio q tem uns ruins q não da nem pra pensar ,mas o da hershe´s eu gosto muito e tipo super recommendo
Ili S.
Ili S.

Deliciosos, es el chocolate que mas me encanta, es rico, y hay en diferentes presentaciones. 100% recommendable
Judy P.
Judy P.
Vancouver, BC

So addictive!! I love these chocolate covered almonds. Tastes fresh and perfectly roasted to perfection
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Stouffville

The best chocolate covered almonds. The chocolate is not too sweet and the almonds are always fresh.