Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#300 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
Julee L.
Julee L.

Chocolate and almonds are my all time fave!! I feel like I'm getting both healthy and junk in each bite!! After. Long day I can sit back relax and watch a movie with a big bag of chocolate almonds!! Love love love
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario

These are my getaway!! They savoury, crunchy, sweet and salty all in one!! I love the milky chocolate coating on the huge tasty almonds, you don't know how perfect these are, any time I see them, I buy them!!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.

I was excited to try out this product. The chocolate used to cover the almonds is quality and the almonds are always crunchy. The size of the bag and quantity of the almonds inside are quite proportionate.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Toronto , Ontario

Melt in your mouth delicious! It's the perfect amount of salty and sweet. The texture is very satisfying. I especially love after they chilled in the freezer for a few hours :)
Vicky R.
Vicky R.

Im addicted to these.... these have such an amazingly smooth chocolate and the crunchy taste of almond just gives the chocolate that mmmmmm factor it needs
Isabella G.
Isabella G.

Son geniales no tengo por que cambiarlos son muy practicos para ponerlos al consumo de los demas por su pequeñes evita el gran consumo de azucar
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Barrie, Ontario

I love love love all brook side products. I think the company introduces a new idea of chocolate covered fruits and nuts with a great taste.
safya a.
safya a.
Edmonton, Alberta

Oh my god I just love these, you can just let the chocolate melt in your mouth and just eat the almond, a nice crunch and nice contrast
Iara P.
Iara P.

Chocolate é bom né é obvio q tem uns ruins q não da nem pra pensar ,mas o da hershe´s eu gosto muito e tipo super recommendo
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

There is no better snack than chocolate and almonds, these are so addictive, I want the whole package for myself

Join Now