Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#308 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
These are my getaway!! They savoury, crunchy, sweet and salty all in one!! I love the milky chocolate coating on the huge tasty almonds, you don't know how perfect these are, any time I see them, I buy them!!
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Toronto , Ontario
Melt in your mouth delicious! It's the perfect amount of salty and sweet. The texture is very satisfying. I especially love after they chilled in the freezer for a few hours :)
Vicky R.
Vicky R.
Im addicted to these.... these have such an amazingly smooth chocolate and the crunchy taste of almond just gives the chocolate that mmmmmm factor it needs
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Son geniales no tengo por que cambiarlos son muy practicos para ponerlos al consumo de los demas por su pequeñes evita el gran consumo de azucar
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Barrie, ON
I love love love all brook side products. I think the company introduces a new idea of chocolate covered fruits and nuts with a great taste.
Iara P.
Iara P.
Chocolate é bom né é obvio q tem uns ruins q não da nem pra pensar ,mas o da hershe´s eu gosto muito e tipo super recommendo
Ili S.
Ili S.
Deliciosos, es el chocolate que mas me encanta, es rico, y hay en diferentes presentaciones. 100% recommendable
Judy P.
Judy P.
Vancouver, BC
So addictive!! I love these chocolate covered almonds. Tastes fresh and perfectly roasted to perfection
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
St. Albert, Alberta
These are easily my favorite snack to eat on the go. Perfect to throw in your bag on a busy day.
Madison S.
Madison S.
Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal
I Absolute Love Almond Covered With Yummy Chocolate Coating:) Hersheys is always the best:)