BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH see more...

Buy on Target
Lauren G.
Great food to keep on hand as a snack. Would recommend to chocolate lovers!
Danika A.
Fort Nelson
I have an unhealthy obsession with these. They are so good. You only need a small amount to settle your chocolate or sweets craving... If you have any self control.....Which I am lacking.
Tanya M.
West Vancouver, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I buy these at Costco for a great price and love them. My only complaint is I love them too much and overindulgence can be a problem when buying such a large bag!
Joanna S.
I love chocolate covered almonds! So i may be biased in saying this, but these were amazing! Great snack to munch on or add to home made trail mix! I tend to snack on this too often but it really is a nice snack (in moderation).
Wendy Evelyn C.
I like Hershey chocolates especailly milk flavor i buy at the supermarket always not a the movies i don't like i think they are old its muy favorite chocolate brand and the cookies and cream flavor i can buy every 15 days maybe and it worthy for sure
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario
These are my getaway!! They savoury, crunchy, sweet and salty all in one!! I love the milky chocolate coating on the huge tasty almonds, you don't know how perfect these are, any time I see them, I buy them!!
Gabrielle B.
I was excited to try out this product. The chocolate used to cover the almonds is quality and the almonds are always crunchy. The size of the bag and quantity of the almonds inside are quite proportionate.
deb m.
Owen Sound, Ontario
Brookside chocolate covered almonds are to die for. You know you are getting quality with the Hershey brand. The almonds are so fresh they snap when you bite into them, with just enough chocolate on top to satisfy your sweet tooth
Brooke T.
Toronto , Ontario
Melt in your mouth delicious! It's the perfect amount of salty and sweet. The texture is very satisfying. I especially love after they chilled in the freezer for a few hours :)
Julee L.
Chocolate and almonds are my all time fave!! I feel like I'm getting both healthy and junk in each bite!! After. Long day I can sit back relax and watch a movie with a big bag of chocolate almonds!! Love love love