Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#295 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
Coua Y.
Coua Y.
Fresno, Ca

Any invention from Brookside never disappoint me! Very good but can be pricey and you can say it's a luxurious candy lol
Fabiana R.
Fabiana R.

Delicious. Sometimes it's hard to g et your daily nut intake, but chocolate makes it so much easier. This is delicious.
Cici L.
Cici L.
Winter Garden, FL

I absolutely love any combination of nuts and chocolate so this was an automatic must. they were amazing. I love them !
noreen b.
noreen b.
Manchester, NH

Such a very tasty treat . it is very affordable and readily available in store . it is always very fresh when available
Marcie M.
Marcie M.
Manvel, TX

Recommend for chocolate lovers. Taste so delicious! A great snack to indulge in on cheat days for you gym fanatics.
Marina M.
Marina M.

The almonds are always big in size, and there is just enough chocolate covering them that I can still taste the nut
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA

I didn't know Hershey made these but it is super yummy. Kind of on the expensive side but the flavors are amazing.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Medley, FL

I have never try this Hershey foods corporation brookside milk chocolate covered almond pouch but I would love to
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, Nova Scotia

There is no better snack than chocolate and almonds, these are so addictive, I want the whole package for myself
Shanna G.
Shanna G.

These things are like heaven!!! Two things I love almonds and Hershey chocolate! Very tasty and a great snack.

Join Now