Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#295 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
East Orange, NJ

Rich in flavor. Love how they are bite size and your able to control how many you eat and then close the pouch to keep in the freshness.
Mira S.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI

I mean the name says it all. Nothing bad, but I mean an almond pouch isn't that great. I only ate one and don't plan on eating anymore.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Colonial Hgts, VA

I'm a huge fan of almonds and milk. chocolate these together are heaven maybe the should try adding sea salt that might be really tasty
safya a.
safya a.
Edmonton, AB, Alberta

Oh my god I just love these, you can just let the chocolate melt in your mouth and just eat the almond, a nice crunch and nice contrast
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.

I love chocolate covered almonds and these ones are delicious. If you like Hershey's chocolate and almonds, give this product a try.
Regina S.
Regina S.

I can not rate this but it's something I'm tempting to try because I see them everywhere. I believe I will go out today to try them
Judith F.
Judith F.

The bags need to be bigger! I love chocolate with a crunch and this is the best! What's not to love about chocolate covered nuts?!
Iara P.
Iara P.

Chocolate é bom né é obvio q tem uns ruins q não da nem pra pensar ,mas o da hershe´s eu gosto muito e tipo super recommendo
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Deer Park, TX

I love me some chocolate! I love these because theY are great to snack on! I love the flavor and the almonds are so great!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Kent, WA

Im a big fan of Brookside. This is one of my favs from them the chocolate tastes very rich and delicious with the almonds

Join Now