BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH see more...

Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Palatine, IL
I love how good these are and how easy they are to pack. Nothing beats almonds and chocolate!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Groveton, NH
These are the best chocolate covered almonds I have had in a long time they taste so yummy
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
This is the best way to eat almonds, covered in chocolate. Good milk chocolate too.
Arili S.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Amazing I really recommend this bag wonderful amazing taste of chocolate the best
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Great food to keep on hand as a snack. Would recommend to chocolate lovers!
Celene V.
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
My favorite snack of all time! I am in love with this. I got it at CVS and has been my favorite since. The almonds are sooo goood. I recommend it. It doesn't hurt to try them. I buy these all the time.
Yarden B.
Yarden B.
Mililani, HI
These are a great type of snack. It is balanced between the sweetness of the milk chocolate and the almond. I like just grabbing them on the go for a snack when I have a busy day.
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
I love chocolate covered almonds and these ones are delicious. If you like Hershey's chocolate and almonds, give this product a try.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I'm a huge fan of almonds and milk. chocolate these together are heaven maybe the should try adding sea salt that might be really tasty
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Simply addictive! The chocolate melts in your mouth and the almonds give it that crunch you crave. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if I'm not careful!