BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH see more...

Buy on Target
Marcey L.
I love how creamy the chocolate is in Brookside chocolate covered almonds. My preference in chocolate is the milk chocolate & I have to keep them out of sight to not eat too many. Great product!
Ethan B.
Presque Isle, ME
VERY VERY GOOD. Wonderful milk chocolate covering with fresh almonds. Extremely happy. Also they are a great snack that are perfect for busy students.
Yarden B.
Mililani, HI
These are a great type of snack. It is balanced between the sweetness of the milk chocolate and the almond. I like just grabbing them on the go for a snack when I have a busy day.
Johnnie H.
Brook Side Dark Chocolate Pomegranate and chocolate covered almonds are two of thee best flavors on the shelf, I ate two bags in 12 hours with my grand sons help of course.
Sabrina W.
I love chocolate covered almonds and these ones are delicious. If you like Hershey's chocolate and almonds, give this product a try.
Nichole H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I'm a huge fan of almonds and milk. chocolate these together are heaven maybe the should try adding sea salt that might be really tasty
Regina S.
I can not rate this but it's something I'm tempting to try because I see them everywhere. I believe I will go out today to try them
Kourtney S.
Simply addictive! The chocolate melts in your mouth and the almonds give it that crunch you crave. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if I'm not careful!
Lauren K.
Audubon, PA
These chocolate covered almonds are the best. The chocolate taste great and they are always fresh. You just need a handful to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Valerie G.
All snacks that I have eaten by Brookside are absolutely delicious! This snack did not disappoint!