Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#308 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
Mira S.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I mean the name says it all. Nothing bad, but I mean an almond pouch isn't that great. I only ate one and don't plan on eating anymore.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I'm a huge fan of almonds and milk. chocolate these together are heaven maybe the should try adding sea salt that might be really tasty
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
I love chocolate covered almonds and these ones are delicious. If you like Hershey's chocolate and almonds, give this product a try.
Regina S.
Regina S.
I can not rate this but it's something I'm tempting to try because I see them everywhere. I believe I will go out today to try them
Judith F.
Judith F.
The bags need to be bigger! I love chocolate with a crunch and this is the best! What's not to love about chocolate covered nuts?!
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Deer Park, TX
I love me some chocolate! I love these because theY are great to snack on! I love the flavor and the almonds are so great!
Coua Y.
Coua Y.
Any invention from Brookside never disappoint me! Very good but can be pricey and you can say it's a luxurious candy lol
Fabiana R.
Fabiana R.
Delicious. Sometimes it's hard to g et your daily nut intake, but chocolate makes it so much easier. This is delicious.
noreen b.
noreen b.
Manchester, NH
Such a very tasty treat . it is very affordable and readily available in store . it is always very fresh when available
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I didn't know Hershey made these but it is super yummy. Kind of on the expensive side but the flavors are amazing.