BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH see more...

Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Deer Park, TX
I love me some chocolate! I love these because theY are great to snack on! I love the flavor and the almonds are so great!
Coua Y.
Coua Y.
Any invention from Brookside never disappoint me! Very good but can be pricey and you can say it's a luxurious candy lol
noreen b.
noreen b.
Manchester, NH
Such a very tasty treat . it is very affordable and readily available in store . it is always very fresh when available
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I didn't know Hershey made these but it is super yummy. Kind of on the expensive side but the flavors are amazing.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I have never try this Hershey foods corporation brookside milk chocolate covered almond pouch but I would love to
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
These things are like heaven!!! Two things I love almonds and Hershey chocolate! Very tasty and a great snack.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I'm normally a fan of almonds but something about these the taste combination makes them taste good
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
All snacks that I have eaten by Brookside are absolutely delicious! This snack did not disappoint!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Palatine, IL
I love how good these are and how easy they are to pack. Nothing beats almonds and chocolate!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Groveton, NH
These are the best chocolate covered almonds I have had in a long time they taste so yummy