Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#300 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
East Orange, NJ

Rich in flavor. Love how they are bite size and your able to control how many you eat and then close the pouch to keep in the freshness.
Mira S.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI

I mean the name says it all. Nothing bad, but I mean an almond pouch isn't that great. I only ate one and don't plan on eating anymore.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
S Chesterfld, VA

I'm a huge fan of almonds and milk. chocolate these together are heaven maybe the should try adding sea salt that might be really tasty
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.

I love chocolate covered almonds and these ones are delicious. If you like Hershey's chocolate and almonds, give this product a try.
Regina S.
Regina S.

I can not rate this but it's something I'm tempting to try because I see them everywhere. I believe I will go out today to try them
Judith F.
Judith F.

The bags need to be bigger! I love chocolate with a crunch and this is the best! What's not to love about chocolate covered nuts?!
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Deer Park, TX

I love me some chocolate! I love these because theY are great to snack on! I love the flavor and the almonds are so great!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Kent, WA

Im a big fan of Brookside. This is one of my favs from them the chocolate tastes very rich and delicious with the almonds
Coua Y.
Coua Y.

Any invention from Brookside never disappoint me! Very good but can be pricey and you can say it's a luxurious candy lol
Fabiana R.
Fabiana R.

Delicious. Sometimes it's hard to g et your daily nut intake, but chocolate makes it so much easier. This is delicious.

Join Now