BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH see more...

Buy on Target
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I'm normally a fan of almonds but something about these the taste combination makes them taste good
Danielle K.
Palatine, IL
I love how good these are and how easy they are to pack. Nothing beats almonds and chocolate!
Ashley K.
Groveton, NH
These are the best chocolate covered almonds I have had in a long time they taste so yummy
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
This is the best way to eat almonds, covered in chocolate. Good milk chocolate too.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Amazing I really recommend this bag wonderful amazing taste of chocolate the best
Lauren G.
Great food to keep on hand as a snack. Would recommend to chocolate lovers!
Celene V.
Henderson, NC
My favorite snack of all time! I am in love with this. I got it at CVS and has been my favorite since. The almonds are sooo goood. I recommend it. It doesn't hurt to try them. I buy these all the time.
ally l.
Longview, WA
I absolutely love brookside chocolate. I can't put the bag down. That being said I am glad the bags are not bigger. The chocolate coating is perfect. So mikly and smooth.And there is the best crunch.
Mandy R.
I love all of the Brookside products by Hershey. I just wish it didn't include any artificial sweeteners of any kind. If they made the changw my rating would be a perfect 5
Megan C.
Lexington , Ky
These are so yummy! They come in small individual packs so there great for lunches! Decent value for the money spent. I buy then everyone I go to the grocery.