BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH see more...

Buy on Target
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
Chocolate covered almonds are my all time favorite. Hershey's brand competes with some of the more expensive chocolate brands with this product.
Sabrina J.
Malden, MA
I love dark chocolate and Hershey makes dark chocolate on a whole nother level. i usally eat this one or twice a week cause my sister love them too
Eunice M.
I pretty much like anything with chocolate & nuts in it & if you do too, you love this! I can never stop eating after I take the first bite!
Ebony W.
East Orange, NJ
Rich in flavor. Love how they are bite size and your able to control how many you eat and then close the pouch to keep in the freshness.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I mean the name says it all. Nothing bad, but I mean an almond pouch isn't that great. I only ate one and don't plan on eating anymore.
Nichole H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I'm a huge fan of almonds and milk. chocolate these together are heaven maybe the should try adding sea salt that might be really tasty
Sabrina W.
I love chocolate covered almonds and these ones are delicious. If you like Hershey's chocolate and almonds, give this product a try.
Regina S.
I can not rate this but it's something I'm tempting to try because I see them everywhere. I believe I will go out today to try them
Judith F.
The bags need to be bigger! I love chocolate with a crunch and this is the best! What's not to love about chocolate covered nuts?!
Brianna E.
Deer Park, TX
I love me some chocolate! I love these because theY are great to snack on! I love the flavor and the almonds are so great!