BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH see more...

Buy on Target
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
Chocolate covered almonds are my all time favorite. Hershey's brand competes with some of the more expensive chocolate brands with this product.
Eunice M.
Eunice M.
I pretty much like anything with chocolate & nuts in it & if you do too, you love this! I can never stop eating after I take the first bite!
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
East Orange, NJ
Rich in flavor. Love how they are bite size and your able to control how many you eat and then close the pouch to keep in the freshness.
Mira S.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I mean the name says it all. Nothing bad, but I mean an almond pouch isn't that great. I only ate one and don't plan on eating anymore.
Judith F.
Judith F.
The bags need to be bigger! I love chocolate with a crunch and this is the best! What's not to love about chocolate covered nuts?!
Brianna E.
Brianna E.
Deer Park, TX
I love me some chocolate! I love these because theY are great to snack on! I love the flavor and the almonds are so great!
Coua Y.
Coua Y.
Any invention from Brookside never disappoint me! Very good but can be pricey and you can say it's a luxurious candy lol
noreen b.
noreen b.
Manchester, NH
Such a very tasty treat . it is very affordable and readily available in store . it is always very fresh when available
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I didn't know Hershey made these but it is super yummy. Kind of on the expensive side but the flavors are amazing.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
I have never try this Hershey foods corporation brookside milk chocolate covered almond pouch but I would love to