Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#295 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
Marcey L.
Marcey L.

I love how creamy the chocolate is in Brookside chocolate covered almonds. My preference in chocolate is the milk chocolate & I have to keep them out of sight to not eat too many. Great product!
Yarden B.
Yarden B.
Mililani, HI

These are a great type of snack. It is balanced between the sweetness of the milk chocolate and the almond. I like just grabbing them on the go for a snack when I have a busy day.
LIsa P.
LIsa P.
Swansboro, NC

Hershey is the greatest you can't go wrong with Hershey's they are so good. If youv'e never tried them give them a try . You'll love them and won't want o be without ever again.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

These are so good. They are very hard to find though. The milk chocolate doesn't really melt in your mouth but it is so tasty and the almonds are perfect and always taste fresh.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Toronto , Ontario

Melt in your mouth delicious! It's the perfect amount of salty and sweet. The texture is very satisfying. I especially love after they chilled in the freezer for a few hours :)
Mandy R.
Mandy R.

I love all of the Brookside products by Hershey. I just wish it didn't include any artificial sweeteners of any kind. If they made the changw my rating would be a perfect 5
Johnnie H.
Johnnie H.

Brook Side Dark Chocolate Pomegranate and chocolate covered almonds are two of thee best flavors on the shelf, I ate two bags in 12 hours with my grand sons help of course.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

These are worth the price. Hershey always has great chocolate. I love chocolate covered almonds and these are some of the best. Is a healthier snack that you can enjoy.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lexington , Ky

These are so yummy! They come in small individual packs so there great for lunches! Decent value for the money spent. I buy then everyone I go to the grocery.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.

Simply addictive! The chocolate melts in your mouth and the almonds give it that crunch you crave. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if I'm not careful!

Join Now