Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#300 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

These are worth the price. Hershey always has great chocolate. I love chocolate covered almonds and these are some of the best. Is a healthier snack that you can enjoy.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lexington , Ky

These are so yummy! They come in small individual packs so there great for lunches! Decent value for the money spent. I buy then everyone I go to the grocery.
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.

Simply addictive! The chocolate melts in your mouth and the almonds give it that crunch you crave. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting if I'm not careful!
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Audubon, PA

These chocolate covered almonds are the best. The chocolate taste great and they are always fresh. You just need a handful to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Ethan B.
Ethan B.
Presque Isle, ME

VERY VERY GOOD. Wonderful milk chocolate covering with fresh almonds. Extremely happy. Also they are a great snack that are perfect for busy students.
allison f.
allison f.
Livermore, CA

Almonds and chocolate, need I say more? A great blend of sweet and salty which makes for a great snack at any party. These always get eaten up quick.
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Plainfield, IL

A little pricey but worth it!! Chocolate melts in your mouth, impossible to eat just one! Purchased at Jewel, a great gift for teachers and friends!
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Malden, MA

I love dark chocolate and Hershey makes dark chocolate on a whole nother level. i usally eat this one or twice a week cause my sister love them too
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA

Chocolate covered almonds are my all time favorite. Hershey's brand competes with some of the more expensive chocolate brands with this product.
Eunice M.
Eunice M.

I pretty much like anything with chocolate & nuts in it & if you do too, you love this! I can never stop eating after I take the first bite!

Join Now