BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH see more...

Buy on Target*
Megan C.
Megan C.
Lexington , Ky
These are so yummy! They come in small individual packs so there great for lunches! Decent value for the money spent. I buy then everyone I go to the grocery.
Ethan B.
Ethan B.
Presque Isle, ME
VERY VERY GOOD. Wonderful milk chocolate covering with fresh almonds. Extremely happy. Also they are a great snack that are perfect for busy students.
allison f.
allison f.
Pleasanton, CA
Almonds and chocolate, need I say more? A great blend of sweet and salty which makes for a great snack at any party. These always get eaten up quick.
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Plainfield, IL
A little pricey but worth it!! Chocolate melts in your mouth, impossible to eat just one! Purchased at Jewel, a great gift for teachers and friends!
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Malden, MA
I love dark chocolate and Hershey makes dark chocolate on a whole nother level. i usally eat this one or twice a week cause my sister love them too
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
Chocolate covered almonds are my all time favorite. Hershey's brand competes with some of the more expensive chocolate brands with this product.
Eunice M.
Eunice M.
I pretty much like anything with chocolate & nuts in it & if you do too, you love this! I can never stop eating after I take the first bite!
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
East Orange, NJ
Rich in flavor. Love how they are bite size and your able to control how many you eat and then close the pouch to keep in the freshness.
Mira S.
Mira S.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I mean the name says it all. Nothing bad, but I mean an almond pouch isn't that great. I only ate one and don't plan on eating anymore.
Regina S.
Regina S.
I can not rate this but it's something I'm tempting to try because I see them everywhere. I believe I will go out today to try them