Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#295 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
nicole b.
nicole b.
Tucson, AZ

I packed a bag of these in my purse to take these to the movies(it was my first time trying them) and I thought they were good (the coating is a little plastic like though). They were tasty with the saltiness of the movie popcorn.
deb m.
deb m.
Owen Sound, Ontario

Brookside chocolate covered almonds are to die for. You know you are getting quality with the Hershey brand. The almonds are so fresh they snap when you bite into them, with just enough chocolate on top to satisfy your sweet tooth
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
London

I love chocolate covered almonds! So i may be biased in saying this, but these were amazing! Great snack to munch on or add to home made trail mix! I tend to snack on this too often but it really is a nice snack (in moderation).
Julee L.
Julee L.

Chocolate and almonds are my all time fave!! I feel like I'm getting both healthy and junk in each bite!! After. Long day I can sit back relax and watch a movie with a big bag of chocolate almonds!! Love love love
DeAnna H.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO

Oh my goodness these are soooo good! I love almonds and chocolate and this is the perfect combination! The chocolate just melts in your mouth! Great value for the money spent and well worth an extra trip to town!
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.

Im addicted to these brookside milk chocolate coverd almonds. I love chocolate and I love almonds and these are a perfect blend of the two. Great treat at a decent price. Would recommend. Bought them at publix.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Mount Albert , Ontario

These are my getaway!! They savoury, crunchy, sweet and salty all in one!! I love the milky chocolate coating on the huge tasty almonds, you don't know how perfect these are, any time I see them, I buy them!!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.

I was excited to try out this product. The chocolate used to cover the almonds is quality and the almonds are always crunchy. The size of the bag and quantity of the almonds inside are quite proportionate.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Auburn Hills, MI

These are a great healthier alternative to a sweet fix. They are a bit more expensive but worth it. They are available at pretty much any grocery it drug store. They are delicious and worth every penny.
brooke E.
brooke E.
Longview, WA

I absolutely love brookside chocolate. I can't put the bag down. That being said I am glad the bags are not bigger. The chocolate coating is perfect. So mikly and smooth.And there is the best crunch.

Join Now