BY HERSHEY'S

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH see more...

Buy on Target
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT
I really liked these chocolate covered almonds. I thought the flavor of the chocolate was really nice and creamy, and the flavor and texture of the almonds was nice as well. The almonds were tender and not dry which make them really easy to chew without them caking up in your mouth.
Rebecca R.
Auburn Hills, MI
These are a great healthier alternative to a sweet fix. They are a bit more expensive but worth it. They are available at pretty much any grocery it drug store. They are delicious and worth every penny.
ally l.
Longview, WA
I absolutely love brookside chocolate. I can't put the bag down. That being said I am glad the bags are not bigger. The chocolate coating is perfect. So mikly and smooth.And there is the best crunch.
Kymberly F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Im addicted to these brookside milk chocolate coverd almonds. I love chocolate and I love almonds and these are a perfect blend of the two. Great treat at a decent price. Would recommend. Bought them at publix.
Morgan J.
San Antonio, TX
Very tasty! The almonds add a very nice crunch. Your traditional Hershey's chocolate put around he alone could not get any better! Good value, but a bit pricey. I would repurchase as a desert not as a day to day Snack. It is too pricey for that.
Jennifer T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good. They are very hard to find though. The milk chocolate doesn't really melt in your mouth but it is so tasty and the almonds are perfect and always taste fresh.
nicole b.
Tucson, AZ
I packed a bag of these in my purse to take these to the movies(it was my first time trying them) and I thought they were good (the coating is a little plastic like though). They were tasty with the saltiness of the movie popcorn.
Mandy R.
I love all of the Brookside products by Hershey. I just wish it didn't include any artificial sweeteners of any kind. If they made the changw my rating would be a perfect 5
Jackie M.
These are worth the price. Hershey always has great chocolate. I love chocolate covered almonds and these are some of the best. Is a healthier snack that you can enjoy.
Marcey L.
I love how creamy the chocolate is in Brookside chocolate covered almonds. My preference in chocolate is the milk chocolate & I have to keep them out of sight to not eat too many. Great product!