Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#305 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
DeAnna H.
DeAnna H.
Troy, MO
Oh my goodness these are soooo good! I love almonds and chocolate and this is the perfect combination! The chocolate just melts in your mouth! Great value for the money spent and well worth an extra trip to town!
Kymberly F.
Kymberly F.
Im addicted to these brookside milk chocolate coverd almonds. I love chocolate and I love almonds and these are a perfect blend of the two. Great treat at a decent price. Would recommend. Bought them at publix.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Auburn Hills, MI
These are a great healthier alternative to a sweet fix. They are a bit more expensive but worth it. They are available at pretty much any grocery it drug store. They are delicious and worth every penny.
ally l.
ally l.
Longview, WA
I absolutely love brookside chocolate. I can't put the bag down. That being said I am glad the bags are not bigger. The chocolate coating is perfect. So mikly and smooth.And there is the best crunch.
Marcey L.
Marcey L.
I love how creamy the chocolate is in Brookside chocolate covered almonds. My preference in chocolate is the milk chocolate & I have to keep them out of sight to not eat too many. Great product!
Yarden B.
Yarden B.
Mililani, HI
These are a great type of snack. It is balanced between the sweetness of the milk chocolate and the almond. I like just grabbing them on the go for a snack when I have a busy day.
LIsa P.
LIsa P.
Swansboro, NC
Hershey is the greatest you can't go wrong with Hershey's they are so good. If youv'e never tried them give them a try . You'll love them and won't want o be without ever again.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
These are so good. They are very hard to find though. The milk chocolate doesn't really melt in your mouth but it is so tasty and the almonds are perfect and always taste fresh.
Johnnie H.
Johnnie H.
Brook Side Dark Chocolate Pomegranate and chocolate covered almonds are two of thee best flavors on the shelf, I ate two bags in 12 hours with my grand sons help of course.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
I love all of the Brookside products by Hershey. I just wish it didn't include any artificial sweeteners of any kind. If they made the changw my rating would be a perfect 5