Add a Photo

By HERSHEY'S
#289 in Chocolate
Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! BROOKSIDE MILK CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMOND POUCH
Marie T.
Marie T.

I love Hershey's white chocolate and when i say love i mean i love it.The quality of the chocolate is so amazing.I love this so much compared to most other brands.The white chocolate flavor is so amazing.I would recommend this to my friends but they already love Hershey's white chocolate.
Katelyn P.
Katelyn P.
Beacon Falls, CT

I really liked these chocolate covered almonds. I thought the flavor of the chocolate was really nice and creamy, and the flavor and texture of the almonds was nice as well. The almonds were tender and not dry which make them really easy to chew without them caking up in your mouth.
Wendy Evelyn C.
Wendy Evelyn C.

I like Hershey chocolates especailly milk flavor i buy at the supermarket always not a the movies i don't like i think they are old its muy favorite chocolate brand and the cookies and cream flavor i can buy every 15 days maybe and it worthy for sure
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA

Brookside, Thank you for making great chocolate mixes. Almonds are my favorite so anything with almonds it in my shopping cart. These are so creamy and crunchy at the same time. I have a hard time finding these but I am always on the hunt. So Sweet
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Crossville, TN

Hersheys is such a great brand.I love using them to make s'mores with my kids.I even buy Hershey's Chocolate syrup to put in my coffee!! Its so yummy!! I use THESE products alot.They can't be beat!! Yes!! I would definitely recommend to a friend!!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
San Antonio, TX

Very tasty! The almonds add a very nice crunch. Your traditional Hershey's chocolate put around he alone could not get any better! Good value, but a bit pricey. I would repurchase as a desert not as a day to day Snack. It is too pricey for that.
jordan h.
jordan h.

Hershey's chocolate with almonds is i gotta say one of the best candys out there. Its sweet and its got a crunch. The price is affordable, and very well worth it. I would definitely recommend this to others. And again the best candy out there.
Emily R.
Emily R.

I've always liked brooksides candy because it's both chocolates and has fruit in it so when I bought this it was totally worth the cost. This stuff is great value and I would recommend it to anyone who likes both chocolate and fruit
Christina E.
Christina E.

Oh yes please!!! Love chocolate covered almonds and this brand is amazing! This is a perfect snack for anytime. This brand can be a bit pricey but if you want good almonds and good chocolate you have to pay a bit more than the usual
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Fishers, In

Let me start this by saying I am a chocoholic! What's better then chocolate? Chocolate and nuts, this product hits the spot. I like a lot of the products from this brand but the almonds are delicious! I can't wait to buy it again.

Join Now