Hershey Foods Corporation Brookside Acai Blueberry 3 oz uploaded by Allie G.Hershey Foods Corporation Brookside Acai Blueberry 3 oz uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside acai blueberry 3 oz see more...

• Are there preservatives in this product?6 Answers
Alexa W.
Gadsden, AL
Love these so much. They’re kind of sour because of the blueberry but the dark chocolate balances it out perfectly. I don’t buy them often cause they’re kind of pricey but when I want something sweet that I don’t have to feel bad about, they’re my go to.
Cecilia A.
Hershey's lovely marketing team has somehow convinced me that Brookside is "healthy." I know this isn't true, I know it's owned by the same people that make the awful Hershey's bar but... I cannot get enough. They are on the more expensive side for drugstores, but they are TASTY. A beautiful, magical blend of fruit and chocolate (which is not something I say often).
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Hershey Foods Corporation Brookside Acai Blueberry 3 oz These little balls of chocolatey goodness are delicious! The berry center is sweet, with a little tart. Great flavor! I buy these all the time from Kroger. They are a little pricey, but worth the splurge. I recommend these for a little healthier snack.
MARIA J.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great although sometimes I get a pack and the chocolate is really hard. Also you don't get much in a package unless you get the big pack from Costco. It's definitely on the pricey side but a healthier alternative to a chocolate bar.
Lauren S.
Leitchfield, KY
These are amazing because they combine tarte and sweet. I love the trifecta of sweet, salty, and sour and these take two of these. Its a nice snack that really hits the spot. Ive never tried anything similar. Brookside is seriously where its at.
E.G. G.
Quincy
These Hershey’s Brookside products are amazing! A great way they branched out. Deliciously chocolate covered fruits and you don’t feel nearly as guilty about having a sweet treat when there is a super food like acai involved :)
Emily D.
Hartford
Love these blueberry acai chocolate bites! They are sweet and tangy and the perfect snack to get your chocolate fix in. For some reason I also feel like they are a little healthier for me than just a regular chocolate product. Love them!
Mary J.
No seeds in the fruit purée! It was a great snack when mixed with something salty to offset the tangy- sweetness that comes from the açaí berry center. A bit expensive, I do t tend to buy these unless they go on sale.
Gigi F.
These are so good and somewhat healthy. Its a good little cheat if you’re on a diet but its super flavorful and i go through these so fast. A bit pricey i buy them when they’re on clearance or something.
Erbas S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great snack. Not sure if this is healthy or not, but I feel healthy when I eat it. Good amount of serving in packaging and something kids and adults will eat.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Are there preservatives in this product?