Hershey Foods Corporation Brookside Acai Blueberry 3 oz uploaded by Allie G.Hershey Foods Corporation Brookside Acai Blueberry 3 oz uploaded by Scarlett H.

BY HERSHEY'S

Brookside acai blueberry 3 oz see more...

• Are there preservatives in this product?6 Answers
Cecilia A.
Hershey's lovely marketing team has somehow convinced me that Brookside is "healthy." I know this isn't true, I know it's owned by the same people that make the awful Hershey's bar but... I cannot get enough. They are on the more expensive side for drugstores, but they are TASTY. A beautiful, magical blend of fruit and chocolate (which is not something I say often).
Jillian K.
McAlester
So I first found these one day as I was standing in the checkout line of a very bright store with an optical migraine. The person I was with had a bad habit of opening packages before they bought them which as it turns out was lucky for me because I felt almost immediate relief. Added bonus is they've never made me sick rto my stomach so I like to keep them on hand since I get migraines often.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Hershey Foods Corporation Brookside Acai Blueberry 3 oz These little balls of chocolatey goodness are delicious! The berry center is sweet, with a little tart. Great flavor! I buy these all the time from Kroger. They are a little pricey, but worth the splurge. I recommend these for a little healthier snack.
MARIA J.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is great although sometimes I get a pack and the chocolate is really hard. Also you don't get much in a package unless you get the big pack from Costco. It's definitely on the pricey side but a healthier alternative to a chocolate bar.
Lauren S.
Leitchfield, KY
These are amazing because they combine tarte and sweet. I love the trifecta of sweet, salty, and sour and these take two of these. Its a nice snack that really hits the spot. Ive never tried anything similar. Brookside is seriously where its at.
E.G. G.
Quincy
These Hershey’s Brookside products are amazing! A great way they branched out. Deliciously chocolate covered fruits and you don’t feel nearly as guilty about having a sweet treat when there is a super food like acai involved :)
Mary D.
Annapolis, MD
This was my favorite treat to eat in college while I was studying! It's definitely a little pricier than other sweets, but it's also better than most in my opinion! I love chocolate covered fruit, and these have great flavor.
Katherine T.
These are my all time favorite chocolates it’s so hard not to eat the entire bag in one sitting. All the flavors are delicious. Any time I go to CVS I have to stop to get these for a delicious on the go treat.
kelsey t.
Tampa, FL
These make you feel like you're being healthy...even if it really is still chocolate. Definitely interesting and tasty, and better than plain straight-up milk chocolate. Feels like a more grown up candy!
Emily D.
Hartford
Love these blueberry acai chocolate bites! They are sweet and tangy and the perfect snack to get your chocolate fix in. For some reason I also feel like they are a little healthier for me than just a regular chocolate product. Love them!
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Are there preservatives in this product?