BY HERSHEY'S #21 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

21 oz hershey's chocolates see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
These sweet treats are my guilty pleasure. The dark chocolate is rich and luxurious, and added to the pomegranate gives it just enough tart-ness so you can keep eating them and not get a toothache. I've tried the blueberry as well, but the pomegranate is just 10x better. They don't get messy, because the chocolate is coated, so even if it gets a bit warm, they will be okay sitting. Best part? They feel healthy when I'm eating them, not like other coma-inducing treats. They are a perfect treat on the go, and I usually have a bag in my purse or book bag, and I've bought them again and again.
Marisa R.
These are so yummy! The perfect little addicting snack! They're fairly affordable and you can find them EVERYWHERE which is soo nice and
convenient for when that craving hits. I don't buy them often, but when I do, its because i'm craving them soo bad.
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
My little brother had me try these and they were so so good! I have yet to pitch my own because they are a little pricey and you don’t get much but they are very delicious. Maybe I will purchase some soon.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
One word: YUM. These are amazing. I like to tell myself that they are healthy (not sure if they are or not). There’s nothing else like these out there. If you want something different, definitely try them.
Jenna O.
Maitland, FL
Delicious and dangerous! You could easily eat an entire bag of these. They are sweet but not too sweet. Has a hint of tartness which is a nice balance. You will definitely enjoy these bite size treats!
Naomie S.
Wilmington, DE
This snack is the perfect adult indulgence. Sweet from the fruity filling and bitter from the dark Chocolate yet absolutely delicious. I often snack on these and people usually gift these to me because i love them so much.
Laura D.
Mt Clemens
I tried this product not long ago and was blown away. GREAT flavor! I couldn’t put them down! Definitely left me wanting more. Thankfully they are easy to find. I’ve seen them at most grocery stores like Meijer or Target.
Ashlee N.
Liverpool
Chocolate and fruit seem like a nice combo but with thus there is a good amount of chocolate and not enough fruit. It is so tiny u barely register it and the price is crazy as well.
Tysheema M.
This is one of the best chocolate brands on the market right now. Smoothe rich and creamy one bite and its so rich it sends you somewhere else momentarily. Brookside is amazing.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Yummy!!! Pomegranates are such a wonderful fruit, odd but still beautiful, sweet, but leave that almost drying effect in your mouth if you chew on the seeds too long. But that’s where the chocolate saves the Day with this little treat! It balances everything out to make it a powerhouse of sweet and tart.