BY HERSHEY'S #80 in Chocolates & Chocolate Candy

21 oz hershey's chocolates see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nina T.
Springfield, MO
These sweet treats are my guilty pleasure. The dark chocolate is rich and luxurious, and added to the pomegranate gives it just enough tart-ness so you can keep eating them and not get a toothache. I've tried the blueberry as well, but the pomegranate is just 10x better. They don't get messy, because the chocolate is coated, so even if it gets a bit warm, they will be okay sitting. Best part? They feel healthy when I'm eating them, not like other coma-inducing treats. They are a perfect treat on the go, and I usually have a bag in my purse or book bag, and I've bought them again and again.
Miranda V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love pretty much all of Hershey’s products I have ever tried. They never fail to disappoint! The chocolate is so creamy and soft and the flavors are always just perfect! Rite aid and CVS always have a great selection of Hershey and really good prices too!
Marisa R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy! The perfect little addicting snack! They're fairly affordable and you can find them EVERYWHERE which is soo nice and
convenient for when that craving hits. I don't buy them often, but when I do, its because i'm craving them soo bad.
Kelly N.
Love this! Wish there were more flavors in stores. I have tried this flavor and the blueberry and it’s great. This is great for when you want to indulge in something sweet and have no regrets. I am always munching on these chocolates.
Alexa W.
Gadsden, AL
I really love these and I don’t feel guilty when I eat them. I mean it’s dark chocolate and fruit, what’s so bad there? :) kind of pricey but I can understand why. Good quality packaging as well as super delicious sweets that you don’t have to eat a ton of to be satisfied.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
Pomegranates are my favorite fruit, but what’s even better? Pomegranate seeds covered in CHOCOLATE. Yes, I said it. These are a great late-night snack. I always hide them from my family so I can eat them all to myself. Delicious!
Victoria A.
Ellensburg, WA
I have to be honest, I didn’t love these. I got a very artificial pomegranate flavor, which I’m personally not a fan of. I like the chocolate, but if I’m going to do chocolate covered fruit I’m going to opt for the real deal!
Courtney B.
I HATE dark chocolate, but have you ever tried these frozen? They are amazing!!! One of my favorite snacks! I don’t think there is anything else quite like it, so when I have extra money for these I definitely buy them!
Darian S.
Love love love these! Such a great little snack to pop in your mouth when you want something sweet without eating straight chocolate. Its a great fruity sweet combo. These definitely dont last long in my house.
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
My little brother had me try these and they were so so good! I have yet to pitch my own because they are a little pricey and you don’t get much but they are very delicious. Maybe I will purchase some soon.