BY HERSHEY'S

Peppermint flavored dark chocolate candy in a crunchy shell. Your favorites, in pieces in the car; on-the-go; at home; with family & friends! see more...

• Am I the only one who thinks this taste different from the patties ?2 Answers
  • Are these as good as the real thing?6 Answers
Hershey Chocolate Usa Pieces Dark Chocolate, Peppermint Flavored, 5 oz (141 g)
  • "love these, usually I do not like dark chocolate , but these are a perfect sweet tooth snack." in 4 reviews
  • "A handful is enough to tame my sweet tooth without too many calories!" in 2 reviews
  • "I would definitely recommend these to other chocolate lovers!" in 1 review
  • "these realy taste like the candy bar they did such a good job there amazing!!" in 1 review
  • "The mint-chocolate ratio is perfect, and because of the "pieces" you're able to enjoy the favorite mint chocolate flavor of York in smaller rations!" in 1 review
Kendra R.
Kendra R.
Kempton, PA
This candy is so delicious! Once I open the bag it's hard to stop grabbing more. The mint and dark chocolate go perfectly together. It's also a decent price. The only suggestion I would make is to sell the dark chocolate mini pieces. Those are my favorite and I can't find them anywhere. The York pieces are my second favorite. Otherwise, great job!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
RICHMOND, TX
These will be the death of me and my diet!! Once I get started I can't stop. I bought a bag to share with my office and found myself eating the entire bag. If you have a dark chocolate obsession then I suggest you not back away slowly, but run fast..VERY VERY fast or you too will have eaten a whole bag by the time you finish reading this!! LOL
alannah G.
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love yorks. They remind me of my dad. But sometimes too much mint is just too much. I can eat half the bag or so unlike other candies where I can eat the whole thing. I prefer the actual candy size over the smaller bites. If you like mint chocolate and need a snack to continue I recommend these.
Sobia A.
Sobia A.
Got these for my desk at work and I suddenly realized I don't like my office mates enough to share these with them. They are just too good! Ok, that is a lie... I did end up sharing them, but I hid some for myself. White chocolate and peppermint... not sure you can go wrong there.
Payton E.
Payton E.
I love York peppermint patties, but hate getting chocolate all over my fingers while I'm trying to work and type, so these are a great alternative to get my fix and save me from the mess! They're a little pricier than I'd like, but I still buy and repurchase them anyway!
BreAnna F.
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
These are pretty good! There isn't a lot per package which is kind of a bummer. I like the different colors. This is a fun way to change up the candy bar game. It is a bit pricey, for not a lot of product. They are really yummy though. Can't wait to try different kinds.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Hershey Chocolate Usa Pieces Dark Chocolate-Pepermint Flavored is the perfect snack. The soft-creamy goodness is perfect for anybody with a sweet-tooth. Especially with the sudden bursts of minty delight. Great snack for on-the-go, studying, or the hungry grump.
Vera H.
Vera H.
This Hershey Product is the best so far! Minty fresh makes you feel like a Queen with a rich famous dessert. Ocassionly consumed. But can if calories counted eat more often. Very affordable. Goes along way so you save. Yes highly recommend for taste.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
These are great! I love the dark chocolate with the peppermint, it is the perfect compliment. They are better than all other mints. I usually only eat them around the holidays. I purchase them at box stores. I will definitely purchase again.
Kari J.
Kari J.
Landover, MD
These are super yummy and I keep a bag at my office for a discreet snack during the day without ruining my breath. The price is reasonable so I don't feel bad about getting them regularly especially because they're low calorie.
Alexia T.
Alexia T.
Alexandria, IN
Are these as good as the real thing?
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
Am I the only one who thinks this taste different from the patties ?