Hershey Chocolate Usa Milk Chocolate, 5 oz (141 g) uploaded by Amber S.Hershey Chocolate Usa Milk Chocolate, 5 oz (141 g) uploaded by Afra D.

BY HERSHEY'S #16 in Chocolate

Hershey's Milk Chocolate 5 oz see more...

Taylir W.
This brand and candy bar is definitely not my favorite candy bar. It isn’t very rich or creamy. To me it is very plain. I would much rather eat any other chocolate than this one. This is the best chocolate though if you are making s’mores. The mixture of marshmallow, Hershey’s chocolate and graham crackers make the perfect campfire snack.
Jade S.
Ararat
Hershey’s provides quality chocolates that are great for all kinds of occasions whether you’re making holiday candy or gathering around a fire to roast marshmallows for s’mores! They have always been our go to when looking for chocolate for whatever reason we may be using it at the time.
Hollie B.
Winston Salem, NC
These candy bars never disappoint! I personally don’t crave chocolate all the time but when I do, these are my go to! The plain milk chocolate and the milk chocolate with almonds are my favorite. I have even found them in my local Dollar General for $1!
Claire B.
Elkhorn, NE
I would never want to eat this on its own because it would be far too sweet, but they are perfect for s’mores! They are a must have for a weekend at a cabin with a bonfire. They are also inexpensive, so you can buy them without worrying about the cost.
Shannon D.
Harper Woods
Hershey’s is classic. However, it’s not the best that’s out there. I always like a taste of it now and again, but would prefer other flavors and brands of plain milk chocolate. Of course I’ll repurchase because of the nostalgia and novelty.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Kathy W.
Greencastle
Thw Milk Chocolate Hershey bar has been around since I was a young kid back in the early 1960's. We lived with a candy store right back behind our house. I have always loved anything Hershey's chocolate for as long as I can remember!
norisbel m.
Tampa, FL
My little princesses and I love Hershey chocolate, It is truly delicious. Its chocolate flavor is authentic. I could eat a full box without getting tired or drinking water. We really love Hershey bar, kiss, everything about Hershey.
Amanda R.
Howell, MI
Hershey milk chocolate is a staple candy for most people in the good ol usa. If you're actually reading this review, I'm going to assume you're one of the red blooded patriots that have had this sweet treat. While basic, the Hershey bar is very versatile. It's perfect for smores or baking. It's popular, known by every man woman and child. Its affordable, and welcomes all with open arms. This bar is the embodiment of America. Hershey, we salute you.
Faris J.
Irvine
Hershey’s is a great chocolate choice if you’re looking at price. It isn’t expensive, gets the job done, and is still a great quality taste. It doesn’t match up to Dove, but it definitely is a chocolate you grew up eating.