BY HERSHEY'S

Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Cool Lemon Sugar Free Gum: Citrusy flavor burst instantly cools and freshens breath This cool cube pack fits perfectly in your car's cup holder Keep one in your house, car and desk see more...

Buy on Walmart
Angel P.
I'm a chewing gum aficionado and while I appreciate that these little bad boys are so cool and fresh immediately when I pop them into my mouth, the flavor is far too quick to fake into blah. I really like the packaging and the cooling sensation of this, but to me it isn't worth chewing if it loses its flavor five minutes later.
Heaven O.
haysi
these ice cubes gums are great for going back to school. it has a long lasting lemon flavor and it's a great value because there is 40 in there! most other gum is just not tasty and long lasting, which is why i love this one! i definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to try it!
Courtney A.
Citrus Hts, CA
You would probably think that lemon flavored gum is disgusting, but it's so light and refreshing I couldn't get enough! I especially love that the gum is sugar free and tasted so good when I was trying limit calories. I always buy this gum in bulk and it's perfect for trips.
Megan H.
Fulton, MO
I’m not a big gum person, but I was willing to give these the benefit of the doubt because I love lemon. These little cubes are covered in gross sugar that dissolved leaving a silky taste in your mouth. One leftover cube is not enough gum to chew. Definite FAIL
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love lemonade and lemon flavored things so this gum is so amazing to me. The flavor is so bright and fresh and makes your teeth feel clean. My breath also tastes so fresh afterwards. Everyone should try this gum! The flavor lasts forever too!
Randi-Rae B.
La Vernia , TX
This gum is such a refreshing flavor! I love the packaging and shape of the gum itself. My only complaint is the gum sometimes loses the flavor too fast for me which makes me sad but it doesn’t stop me from purchasing it!
Dana M.
Foster City, CA
I love th she for so many reasons! I like the fruit flavor that is not too sweet but super cool and icy! The container is great and handy to throw into my purse. My favorite sugarless gum!
Kymberly D.
Glennville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great Flavor when I first put Gum in my mouth, but within about 3 minutes the Gum has lost most of its Flavor. You can choose to add another piece to refresh the flavor again or spit it out.
Kayla Y.
Pelham, AL
It says long lasting flavor but I found that it didn’t last that long. I love the packaging and the convenience of the cute little cup but the overall taste of the gum is not the best. I may try a different flavor next time.
Ciara F.
Indianapolis, IN
I️ wish the minty flavor lasted a little longer, but the lemon flavor is pretty long lasting! The icebreaker cubes are one of my favorite brands of gum, so I’m not disappointed