BY HERSHEY'S

Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Cool Lemon Sugar Free Gum: Citrusy flavor burst instantly cools and freshens breath This cool cube pack fits perfectly in your car's cup holder Keep one in your house, car and desk see more...

Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
Love this lemon flavor gum for a sweet treat without actually eating any sugar. It's hard to find in the store sometimes, and the 4 pack seems a little cheaper than they are at the grocery anyway. Grape flavor also rocks and the others aren't bad. What I like about this gum - the package is big so I can always find it in my pit of a purse or backpack. Good burst of flavor.
So why only 4 stars? The top doesn't always stay closed. The flavor goes away very quickly. As with most sugar free products, there can be intestinal upset (only if I eat like 10 pieces in a day and if you're feeling stuck in that area this can jar everything loose)!
Yep - I'll buy it again...
Josephine S.
Josephine S.
I bought these because they were on sale at Walgreens the other day. I like lemon and thought these would be good, plus they are sugar free? These have a nice lemony sour taste, but they really do NOT last long. Maybe about a minute or two after you started chewing then the flavor diminshes. I probably will not repurchase since the flavor does not last long.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Carabaset Vly, ME
This gum is such a nice treat in the summer. It's sort of a like a lemon drop shot. Nice and crisp. Lemonade is such a fun summer drink, but lemonade gum reminds me of being a kid. This container is easy to get the cubes out, the cubes don't stick together and the taste is as you would expect. Just like lemonaid? No, it's lemon gum!
chavelle r.
chavelle r.
martinsburg, WV
Im not quite sure if I would recommend these for anyone. The flavor tends to leave pretty quickly after you start chewing. it was also a little weird having a lemon flavor gum. i don't think of lemon being a breath freshener. maybe a cleaning product but not a gum. i purchased this at target and will probably never buy it again.
Tat'iana L.
Tat'iana L.
Ice Cubes is gum okay, but they loss their flavor quite quickly. At first you will taste the good and loving taste of the flavor,but after a while it fades away. The shape of the gum is what I like the most. I find it very different and unique on how they created this gum and it feels awesome in your mouth.
Dante H.
Dante H.
Evergreen, CO
These are cool gum to have at school. Very refreshing and crisp fruity flavor. Very tasty, borderline candy haha unfortunately, I do not purchase often. This is more pricey than what I like to spend on my gum, still great nonetheless. I would like to purchase more in the future.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
This is the closest thing to an ice cold glass of lemonade that one can buy. It is refreshing, the flavor is sweet plus sour. I love that it's a cube! The only downside is that it does stick to my teeth a little bit though not as badly as some other brands.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Falkville, AL
I hate to leave a bad review but this gum just tasted horrible to me!! So strong and lemony I almost threw up! I guess if you love lemons then you would like this! But it was almost like a strong sour taste.. Couldn't even tolerate it! Threw away!!
Emily B.
Emily B.
This is probably one of my least favorite gums that I have tried. The flavor just reminds me of pinesol cleaning products. They have other flavors that I like a lot more (grape is a great option) overall I would not repurchase this item again!!
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Des Moines, WA
At first I was iffy about lemon flavor gum thinking it would be sour. But no!! These are sweet! They're addicting and the flavor doesn't run out as fast as other "fruity" flavor gum! I also love how u can put this in ur car, so much easier