BY HERR'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herr's® Toasty Peanut Butter Sandwiches.

Meg K.
Delicious and convenient. Cant go wrong with these. I toss a few in my purse so if hunger strikes I've got my family covered. Has a fresh peanut butter taste that satisfies salty cravings. Love em!
Keyla S.
New Haven, CT
Love to buy this for the entire family my daughyers love them as a snack or with their lunch. They have just enough peanut butter really great flavor.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I pack these crackers in my lunch bag everyday. They are a perfect healthy snack that boosts your energy and is also delicious!
Amber L.
Milton, FL
These are great as an afternoon snack. My husband takes one a day for his lunch and peanut butter is his favorite.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
These are my favorite snack for any occasion!!! Plus they are super affordable and always satisfying.
Ashton W.
Plainville, GA
These have great flavor and are good for packing lunches or grabbing a quick snack on the go!
Janie B.
Cleveland, GA
Great for a snack on the go. Affordable and a good product to snack on when you need one.
Jamie B.
London, KY
Theses nabs are perfect for the on-the-go snack. Great for kids and great taste