BY HERR'S #67 in Pretzels

Herr's® Stix Pretzels.

No cholesterol.

No preservatives.

One pounder.

Zero grams - trans fat. see more...

Laila F.
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
not much to say about pretzel sticks. i like them and they are a good salty snack. when i eat pretzels I'm usually thirsty. i think the brand and quality is good compared to other pretzel brands, and i would recommend them to others. my friends and i can eat a bag in one night if we are hungry enough
Christine M.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love pretzels things more than they ones that are normal shaped pretzels. I don't know why but I just prefer them. These presets are great snacks for throughout the day. They can be filling for a snack and are very affordable. They come with a lot so don't worry about running out.
Mindy r.
Mindy r.
Staten Island, NY
Like these pretzels - a little salty for my taste, although very crisp. Got it in my local supermarket - you can get it anywhere - nice size bag too. A little pricey but if you get them on sale it's good. I would definitely recommend if you like a lot of salt.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Tallahassee
I had never healed of Herr's brand until about a year ago. A coworker brought them in and they were delicious! All of the Herr's brand of snacks are absolutely delicious. I was a fan from the first bite. I will choose Herr's over other national brands
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
I think this brand sells the best pretzels, I have never purchased any other brand just because this brand is amazing. Every pretzel is amazing. I love the stix kind just because it is a lot easier to eat and recommend this to any pretzel lovers.
Fabiola M.
Fabiola M.
I'm a sucker for pretzel sticks! 😆 Love any kinds of pretzels but tgese are just so easy to dip and skinny enough to just eat in one bite. My son loves them, well my whole family lives them. I just wish they came unsalted or less salt.
Lady J.
Lady J.
Foodie Expert
Here's pretzel stix are a nice spin on traditional pretzels...they are pretty salty. They're good for when you have that salty craving. Pair them with something sweet to curve that sweet and salty craving!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Foodie Expert
Pretzels are usually my go to snack when I need something to munch on. Herr's Stix Pretzels are one of the main brands that I buy. They are so delicious and have just the right amount of salt on them.
brooklyn n.
brooklyn n.
Middletown, DE
Absolutely love Herr's stick pretzels, I literally love them I've had them since I was a kid there a great snack especially if you're on the go and you don't have a sweet tooth.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these pretzel sticks because they are tasty and so easy to snack on. They are also great for little toddler hands and packing in lunches. They are a go to in our house.