BY HERR'S #73 in Pretzels

This fat-free snack is made with the finest wheat flour and the tastiest dough. Herr's Stix Pretzels offer needed complex carbohydrates along with two grams of insoluble dietary fiber and three grams of protein per serving

Juli C.
Coal center, PA
We always have these in our house! They are so tasty and I love that they are the smaller pretzels rather than trying to eat this huge pretzel. They are affordable as well! We love these.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love pretzels things more than they ones that are normal shaped pretzels. I don't know why but I just prefer them. These presets are great snacks for throughout the day. They can be filling for a snack and are very affordable. They come with a lot so don't worry about running out.
Marley P.
As a resident of Pennsylvania, it seems like a given that I've grown up with Herr's pretzels my entire life. They're cheap and available nearly everywhere! I get these pretzels all the time, and would recommend anyone else looking for a good pretzel to try them out.
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
not much to say about pretzel sticks. i like them and they are a good salty snack. when i eat pretzels I'm usually thirsty. i think the brand and quality is good compared to other pretzel brands, and i would recommend them to others. my friends and i can eat a bag in one night if we are hungry enough
Alyssa S.
I think this brand sells the best pretzels, I have never purchased any other brand just because this brand is amazing. Every pretzel is amazing. I love the stix kind just because it is a lot easier to eat and recommend this to any pretzel lovers.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I love pretzels and the sticks make it super easy to eat and distribute. Always a good price, and always delicious. Plus I can I can find them just about anywhere. I love these pretzels, only thing that would make them better would be them being honey mustard!
Melissa C.
Williamstown , NJ
Pretzels are usually my go to snack when I need something to munch on. Herr's Stix Pretzels are one of the main brands that I buy. They are so delicious and have just the right amount of salt on them.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these pretzel sticks because they are tasty and so easy to snack on. They are also great for little toddler hands and packing in lunches. They are a go to in our house.
Bianca G.
Rosedale, NY
I literally could eat these all day! I got to Costco and get a literal case of these to keep at work and home. This is actually on my grocery list this week. So good and not expensive at all! Definitely going to keep buying.
Angela L.
Tallahassee
I had never healed of Herr's brand until about a year ago. A coworker brought them in and they were delicious! All of the Herr's brand of snacks are absolutely delicious. I was a fan from the first bite. I will choose Herr's over other national brands