Herr's® Stix Pretzels

by Herr's

This fat-free snack is made with the finest wheat flour and the tastiest dough. Herr's Stix Pretzels offer needed complex carbohydrates along with two grams of insoluble dietary fiber and three grams of protein per serving

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herr's® Stix Pretzels!
Trista H.
Dudley, NC
Love Herr's stick pretzels they are great for snacking and a grab and go snack. I grew up eating them and they are a great comfort food.
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
We always have these in our house! They are so tasty and I love that they are the smaller pretzels rather than trying to eat this huge pretzel. They are affordable as well! We love these.
Karen  .
Great for a quick snack while at work, great for packaging in little bags for when you’re on the go.
Crystal M.
Crown City, OH
I love these pretzels actually I love any kind of pretzels pretzels are one of my favorite chips. There’s nothing bad I could say about these pretzels or the brand. The price is reasonable and I highly recommend these pretzels.
Marley P.
As a resident of Pennsylvania, it seems like a given that I've grown up with Herr's pretzels my entire life. They're cheap and available nearly everywhere! I get these pretzels all the time, and would recommend anyone else looking for a good pretzel to try them out.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love pretzels things more than they ones that are normal shaped pretzels. I don't know why but I just prefer them. These presets are great snacks for throughout the day. They can be filling for a snack and are very affordable. They come with a lot so don't worry about running out.
Marilyn M.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite snacks to eat. Easy to find in a store and it tastes great with peanut butter.
Gina P.
Ossining, NY
I eat it all the time and my daughter loves them to! when at the grocery store she grabs these pretzels
Katrina S.
Love,love love these pretzels sticks , great to mix with cheese, or pepperoni. And my son loves them too !!
Angie P.
Circleville, OH
These pretzels are the best snack that i have found around. Yes im sure there may be others who prefer chips. But to me pretzels hit the spot when i want a light snack.

Looking for your answer?