BY HERR'S #93 in Pretzels

Herr's® Stix Pretzels.

No cholesterol.

No preservatives.

One pounder.

Zero grams - trans fat. see more...

Paige C.
I love these pretzels. They are perfect to snack on because they are thin. They are also great to dip into things if desired. I think the price is matched with quality. I will continue to buy this brand of pretzels!
Juli C.
Coal center, PA
We always have these in our house! They are so tasty and I love that they are the smaller pretzels rather than trying to eat this huge pretzel. They are affordable as well! We love these.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
I eat these at work they are always a great snack to hold you over. I like that they are a stick shape it makes it easy to eat.they are very delicious. I will enjoy these again.
Mary B.
Canton
Herr's Stick Pretzels. These are thin and crispy. You get a lot in a bag, so it's a goof deal for your money. I've bought these many times. A very satisfying snack.
Christine M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love pretzels things more than they ones that are normal shaped pretzels. I don't know why but I just prefer them. These presets are great snacks for throughout the day. They can be filling for a snack and are very affordable. They come with a lot so don't worry about running out.
Marley P.
As a resident of Pennsylvania, it seems like a given that I've grown up with Herr's pretzels my entire life. They're cheap and available nearly everywhere! I get these pretzels all the time, and would recommend anyone else looking for a good pretzel to try them out.
Laila F.
Pittsburgh, PA
not much to say about pretzel sticks. i like them and they are a good salty snack. when i eat pretzels I'm usually thirsty. i think the brand and quality is good compared to other pretzel brands, and i would recommend them to others. my friends and i can eat a bag in one night if we are hungry enough
Alyssa S.
I think this brand sells the best pretzels, I have never purchased any other brand just because this brand is amazing. Every pretzel is amazing. I love the stix kind just because it is a lot easier to eat and recommend this to any pretzel lovers.
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I love pretzels and the sticks make it super easy to eat and distribute. Always a good price, and always delicious. Plus I can I can find them just about anywhere. I love these pretzels, only thing that would make them better would be them being honey mustard!
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these pretzel sticks because they are tasty and so easy to snack on. They are also great for little toddler hands and packing in lunches. They are a go to in our house.