Herr's® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips uploaded by Teresa D.Herr's® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips uploaded by Amy S.Herr's® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips uploaded by jyira s.

BY HERR'S

Made from only the finest natural ingredients, Herr's Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips contain essential nutrients, such as vitamin C and potassium. Cooked in corn and/or cottonseed oils, the chips are packed in special foil-like bags to help retain the vitamin C, as well as the freshness and crispness.

ⓙⓔⓢⓢ ⓑ.
Christiana, PA
I’ve loved these chips since I was a kid. They taste so good! This is my local chip company. They aren’t a healthy snack but a good splurge on the diet during the weekend. They are better than other chip brands.
member-3efdf
These sour cream and onion chips are pretty dang good! I love buying locally made chips because I’m supporting my community and I know where they are made! The ripples are so good.
Chelce H.
Lansford
Herr's® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips are the best sour cream and onion chips I’ve ever had, they have so much flavor on them and taste amazing
Bianca L.
IG: @a.little.bee
These are my favorite chips of all time! When I was a kid I always use to buy these. The flavor of the chips are really strong but this is exactly what I love and expect from good chips!
Rebecca H.
Elizabethton, TN
These are my favorite chips on the planet! When I was young, I lived in Pennsylvania, where these are made. Then, I moved to Tennessee and I thought I would never taste these chips again, but every once in a while they will show up in my local grocery store. Those days sure are a treat! The flavor is so good and covers the chip completely. If you ever have the chance to go to East PA, I highly recommend going on a tour of the factory and picking up a bag or two of Herr's Sour Cream and Onion chips!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Hands down, these are my all time favorite chip! Lots of flavor, good price and a super crunchy chip that don't fall apart. Unlike a lot of other brand sour cream and onion potatoe chips the flavoring on these is almost creamy and highly addictive.
Christine G.
Glendale, CA
The absolute best sour cream and onion chips on the planet. Whenever I'm not living in Philly these are one of the first things I buy when I get back in town.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
These are my absolute favorite potato chips and I will chose them over any other chip any day! Affordable and remind me of deli sandwiches and picnics!
April G.
Seneca, SC
I am not particularly crazy about these chips, but my friend swears by them. She said they are the best sour cream and onion chips ever.
Cassie P.
Gap, PA
Herr's potatoe chips are one of my favorites! They're so flavorful, crunchy, and delicious. I definitely recommend this product.