Herr's Salt & Vinegar Baked Potato Crisps uploaded by Juan T.

BY HERR'S

Herr's Salt & Vinegar Baked Potato Crisps.
Oven baked goodness.
Guaranteed fresh.
Right fit:
*0g trans fat.
*0g saturated fat.
*6g fat per serving. see more...

Haleigh T.
As someone from the south I thought the best salt and vinegar chips were lays but when I went up north that changed! These are the best chips I have ever tasted! They are strong but that makes you eat less of them but so so good!!
Hannah G.
Orwigsburg , PA
i love salt and vinegar chips and these are one of my favorite brands. they are VERY strongly flavored so if you really like vinegar they're the best. they make your tongue numb pretty quickly though so be careful and don't eat too many.
Merynda R.
One of my favorite chips! They have just enough flavor and are always so fresh!! From the moment I open the bag and smell the vinegar scent until the last chip, I enjoy every part! I eat this very often!
Stacy O.
Love my salt and vinegar so much that when i only have regular chips i dip them into salt n vinegar. The amount of flavor in the chips varies some you get a lot others you dont
Simone S.
Washington, DC
Salt and Vinegar chips are the kind of chips that you either love or hate. I honestly LOVE salt and vinegar chips, I like to have my face twist up as I am met with the vinegar and I love the small pain of deliciousness that comes from eating them. Herr's is my favorite brand of salt and vinegar potato chips it has a lot of vinegar and salt and will leave your mouth dry and sore. I know, I know- that's strange why would I want to eat a chip that does that- but like I said I think it's an acquired taste. If you love salt and vinegar chips I think you will love Herr's take on the flavor.
Arinna B.
Gretna, VA
Salt and Vinegar has always been my favorite chip flavor but Herr's is by far the most delicious I've ever had. The flavor is strong (like, "I think this took a layer off of my tongue" strong) and it has just the right balance between salty + sour unlike a lot of Salt and Vinegar chips that are a bit weak in one way or the other. Herr's chips are also really inexpensive which is a bonus, but the nutrition info doesn't make it a good every-day snack which isn't.
Renee C.
These are the bomb. They have such a great tart taste evenly distributed throughout the entire bag of chips. Other than ridged potato chips for dipping, these are the only chips that are not kettle cooked that I like. Always fresh and tasty from Herr!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
These aren't bad, I'm not huge fan of salt and vinegar chips but if I were these would be the best. They personally make me pucker up but they have a lot of flavor!
Sati S.
Verona, NJ
If you like your chips with some tartness this is perfect. It's how you have chips in England salt and vinegar but be careful too much of this can make inside your cheeks water because of the acid from the vinegar
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
These chips were way too strong it burned my mouth, I ended up throwing them away because I couldn't handle the taste. I would definitely not recommend to anyone It was very unpleasant