BY HERR'S

Made from only the finest natural ingredients, Herr's Ripple Potato Chips contain essential nutrients, such as vitamin C and potassium. Cooked in corn and/or cottonseed oils, the chips are packed in special foil-like bags to help retain the vitamin C, as well as the freshness and crispness.

Amy F.
Levittown, PA
These chips are the best! Crispy but not too salty. Great for dips or on their own. We can luckily get these chips anywhere; grocery stores, convenient stores, and sandwich shops. Almost always on sale so they are a great value!
Brittany B.
Flat Rock, AL
These chips are so good! They have great flavor and don't taste plain like some chips, they are crunchy and just so good. I usually just get these at my local store. They are great to snack on. I would recommend these to other and continue buying them myself
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
I forgot about Herr’s, but purchased these recently. I have to say, I really prefer these over UTZ. They’re not too salty and they’re thick. Great to have with hot dogs and hamburgers.
November D.
Somerset, NJ
They are great but they need more salt and to be smaller. They are not healthy at all. It met part of my cravings as expected. Dissapointed because I wish I had some Doritos.
Karen D.
norristown
These are a gateway chip for dips. The thickness of the chip lends itself to getting a good amount of dip on the chip. The level of saltiness is just perfect.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Great chips! This is all I buy for my family. I have snack night once a week and these are crunchy, non greasy and perfect with french onion dip.
Natalee C.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
Good to eat at anytime of the day great go to snack I usually prefer the plain ones I have to buy several bags cause in my house they go quick
Rick L.
POWELL, TN
Awesome chips! i like that they stay fresh longer than most and they seem to be less greasy. I love to dip them in plain yellow mustard!
Rachel B.
Laurens , NY
Excellent with sour cream and onion dip! Nice salty and crunchy chip. Like how the bags have a lot of chips in them, unlike Lays!
Felicia l.
Simpson , PA
These are by far my favorite chips! They pair so well with your favorite dip! They last awhile too perfect crunch to them!