Herr's® Pretzel Rods uploaded by Diane A.

BY HERR'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herr's® Pretzel Rods.
Sealed for your protection.

Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
My husband picked up these for me grocery shopping. I like how they have the lid to keep them fresh longer and are great for a snack. I keep them on the coffee table for when we need a little something while watching tv.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Crunchy and satisfying! These pretzels are easily found in most grocery stores, and they’re a good, salty treat. They’re everything a pretzel rod should be — firm without being tough, and with a nice bready flavor.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
My family loves these. they are great for snacks. I also do meat and cheese and two pretzels and that Is my kids lunch for school sometimes. they are also delicious dipped in chocolate or peanut butter then pressed into a pile of raisins.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
These do not last long in our house. Between my husband, my daughter and myself, these are a favorite. Good crunch, better flavor and they last long in the container!
Melissa G.
New Jersey
These pretzels are so yummy and it's definitely worth buying this big container! Plus when you're finished this container makes for great storage in your pantry! These pretzels are crisp and buttery as taste great!
Diane A.
Swarthmore, PA
My Families favorite Pretzel sticks. We always leave a container of these on the kitchen counter to snack on throughout the day. Also perfect to put into my kids lunch box.
Debbie P.
Monessen, PA
Love these! They're perfect for a late night snack or just sitting around in the office taking a break. Salty snacks are my favorite! Can't go wrong with these!
Emily S.
I love pretzel rods. They are a great, semi healthy snack. They are good Wirth hummus and plain. I can't really explain why, but these ones are just okay.
Yomaira B.
Gastonia, NC
A great snack! Love this dip in chocolate or nutela. Every time my family has an event i make pretzels dip in chocolate and they don't last very long.
Allie S.
Gap , PA
A delicious, crunchy snack! Great on its own. Tasty with dips. Nice family size lasts for a while. Nice and salty.