BY HERR'S

Same great taste in an exciting new canister design! Can you believe your eyes? This new can is bursting with high energy that is sure to get noticed. Our packaging may have changed, but the simply perfect flavor of Herr's Potato Stix is the same as ever. They're still made from first quality potatoes cooked in vegetable oil and sprinkled with salt. There's no improving on that!

Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
These are sooo addicting. I can never just eat a small handful, it ends up being a nonstop snack until it's gone! They're very tasty and inexpensive but hard to find in stores, which I'm not sure why.
Meg K.
We used to get these as snacks during daycare and to this day i still love that delicious taste. They are the perfect balance of crunchy and crispy. One snack i don't mind getting a little messy for ;)
KC F.
These are so so so so soooooo good! My mom always bought my brothers and I some to have as snacks and they are amazing! They're very addicting too! You always seem to want more!
Caitlin B.
Apple Creek, OH
Love these! So tasty and not too much salt! Good snack to go on trips with or to pack in kids lunches, everyone will love them!
Takeya W.
Montgomery, AL
I have loved these things since I was a kid! Very very delicious! They are a great on the go snack for small children as well.
Lisa G.
Another childhood favorite and still is. These quick stix are easy on the go and have full flavor. Better than chips too!
Jane C.
Wilmington, DE
These are an amazing snack for people who are tired of the typical potato chip! Super crunchy!