Herr's Potato Chips Crisp 'N Tasty uploaded by Alex R.

BY HERR'S

Herr's® All Natural Crisp 'N Tasty Potato Chips.
Since 1946.
0g trans fat.
Made from potatoes nature's finest. see more...

• I've never tried this brand of potato chips...Are they good?2 Answers
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm biased, they're made in PA, so I have a certain predisposition towards them. I would pick them over Lays if you just having chips, however if you want a chip that's meant for chips and dip these aren't the best because they can tend to break easily.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Foodie Expert
Herrs is a great brand. I've never been disappointed yet. My husband loves the jalapeno popper flavor but I like the plain chips and they go great with deli sandwiches.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
East norriton, PA
Foodie Expert
Must have for every party. It's always the first bowl to go empty! Also great for a side to any sandwich. Just the perfect amount of salt. Love them!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Foodie Expert
When I think of a classic potato chip, the first thing that comes to my mind is Herr's Potato Chips Crisp 'N Tasty! They taste great on their own, but they taste extraordinary with dips and/or cheeses! This is a brand I stand behind 100%!
Cherish L.
Cherish L.
Foodie Expert
They taste good. They are better with dips like sour cream and onion dip. Have purchased more than once for that reason.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
Foodie Expert
Great chips, these are a staple for any function we have with our family. The quality has always been the same.
Nora M.
Nora M.
Apple valley , CA
I like these but find them thinner than lays or Ruffles. I prefer chips that don't crumble at the touch.
Lindsie S.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
It is very good. Kinda salty, but it's good with other food, except sweets. I wouldn't...kinda gross.
Katy A.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
First time trying Herr's brand Ketchup potato chips, really love them. Its just as good as other brand catsup chips that I've tried in Canada. Glad these chips are available here in the U.S. and uses great flavoring with Heinz brand ketchup. Many think it may seem odd to have ketchup on chips, its similar to eating normally fries and ketchup. It doesn't have that strong of a overwhelming ketchup flavor on the chips, which is great, reason many of my friends like them

If really want a stronger ketchup flavored taste, I personally recommend get a bottle of Heinz ketchup and dip your ketchup flavored chips into some actual ketchup, like you would with fries.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I've never tried this brand of potato chips...Are they good?