Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCrackersHerr's
Herr's Peanut Butter on Cheese Sandwiches

Herr's® Peanut Butter on Cheese Sandwiches

by Herr's

Herr's® Peanut Butter On Cheese Sandwiches.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Herr's® Peanut Butter on Cheese Sandwiches!
How would you rate this product?
Kate H.
Littleton, CO
Classic grab and go snack from your childhood! These crackers and peanut butter taste great. Each packet contains 6 crackers - enough to share OR eat all for yourself.
Madeline O.
Lakewood, CO
Although I know these crackers aren't super healthy, I LOVE them for a snack that packs a powerful protein punch! Love the combination of cheese and peanut butter flavor.
jessica R.
Matthews, NC
These taste pretty good and the kids i teach love these. One pack is filling and they don't have an insane amount of sugar.
Latanya C.
Portage, IN
They taste pretty good. Are a great value. I only need to pack for my classroom.

Looking for your answer?