GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsHerr's
Herr's Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels

Herr's® Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels

by Herr's

Like who came up with the peanut butter inside pretzels??? Just genius!
Start your review of Herr's® Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels!
Melissa F.
Perth Amboy, NJ
These peanut butter filled pretzels are so good. This is my first time trying them. I would probably add a little more peanut butter to them. I will definitely buy them again. I also recommend these for the peanut butter lovers. Herr's® Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels
JENNIFER W.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Love these!!! Perfect snack when you crave something sweet and salty. Good price and easy to find.
Influenster M.
These things are addicting! They are really great quick snack that really fills you up because of the peanut butter. Always have a drink on hand because they can dry out your mouth but despite that we go through these like crazy at our house.
Stephanie  M.
Corinth, NY
These are my favorite snack out of the vending machine. The peanut butter is a decent amount although I wish there were just a little more. But if I need a snack, I have no guilt in eating these. I get these at least o ce or twice a month when I forget to bring my snacks🤫
Alicia B.
Purchased at: Target
Everyone in our house loves these peanut butter filled pretzels. They are such an easy, quick and filling snack. Grab a handful and you’re good to go! Affordable and tastes great.
Debbie D.
Durand, MI
These are delicious the salt and peanut butter is perfect paring its a crowd please i highly recommend they are so yummy
Rachel St L.
Rochester , NY
Herr’s peanut butter filled pretzels are Devine they r so amazing each one is bite sized and fits right in your mouth and is so great together the peanut butter plus the pretzel
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
These are delicious. Not super dry like some other brands. My favorites for sure. They are not easy to find near where I live in Minnesota. I run into them often when I travel.
Jenny C.
Parkesburg, PA
Purchased at: Target
I love peanut butter, and I love pretzels!!! Definitely a delicious quick snack, especially at your work desk.
Sydney G.
Seaford, DE
These peanut butter filled pretzels are yummy. Nice salty and sweet snack with a crunchy outside and soft inside. The only negative would be that they seem to start tasting a bit stale quickly. I would still recommend.