BY HERR'S

• Like who came up with the peanut butter inside pretzels??...1 Answers
Nicky H.
Savory and sweet, makes this snack the perfect treat to satify the craving. Plus, the peanut butter is a great source of protein that will help keep you fuller, longer. You can purchase this product at most grocery stores or big chain stores that sell a variety of everything.
Lindsay W.
I crave these! I just picked up some in the store this week...the saltiness of the pretzel mixed with the creamy peanut butter. So delicious! And I feel as though is a great snack to curve hunger, crunchy with the protein. My go-to snack at work :)
Miranda C.
Pen argyl, PA
Great for a snack! They are sweet and salty, the perfect combination. They are filled with nice creamy peanut butter, delicious! I think they would be good after going to the gym to get some protein in you.
Sydney G.
Seaford, DE
These peanut butter filled pretzels are yummy. Nice salty and sweet snack with a crunchy outside and soft inside. The only negative would be that they seem to start tasting a bit stale quickly. I would still recommend.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
One of my families favorite snacks. They are light and airy and just the right amount of peanut butter in every pretzel. I've tried different brands but by far their hers peanut butter filled pretzels are my favorite.
Guadalupe L.
ADELANTO, CA
I love these peanut butter filled pretzels. they have just the right amount of peanut butter and its not too sticky, which doesn't leave you dying for water. I love to snack on these when im on the road because theyre not messy and dont get all over the place.
Jess C.
Flemington, NJ
I can eat an entire bag of these peanut butter-filled pretzels. I absolutely love these! We keep a box on hand in my home, just so we always have them to snack on. Not only are these delicious, but they're affordable, too!
Skylar F.
Justin, TX
I am not the biggest fan of peanut butter, or products containing peanut butter, but I did somewhat enjoy this crunchy, sweet, and salty treat. Much better and tastier than expected.
Keri P.
Glendale, CA
I'm pretty obsessed with peanut butter filled pretzels and although they are pretty affordable and accessible in most grocery stores, they aren't as good as Trader Joe's store brand. If you're dying for a p.b. filled pretzel, these will do in a jam.
Allyson L.
Clifton Heights , PA
I always wish there was more peanut butter but you can't beat a pretzel and peanut butter combination. It's usually a little more than I like to spend in snacks so this is definitely a once and a while treat.
Christyna S.
Like who came up with the peanut butter inside pretzels??? Just genius!