Herr's® Oven Baked Cheese Curls Deep Dish Pizza uploaded by Felicia J.

BY HERR'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Herr's® Flavored Cheese Curls Oven Baked with Real Cheese! Deep Dish Pizza.

Sara D.
Paragould, AR
These are the BEST cheese curls I've ever had. They are really hard to find though. I've only found them at Dollar Generals and they don't keep them on the shelf for too long. They are so good that we've even ordered some from the company itself. I recommend to EVERYONE!
Sarah V.
Brandon, FL
I found these one day at a work vending machine, being a person that loves pizza I had to buy them, they have this great and interesting pizza flavor. I also enjoy that they are puffs which gives them a great texture with that amazing pizza taste.
Kate J.
Love these cheese curls. While they might not have the most convincing or powerful pizza taste, they still are really great. However, I was only ever able to find them in one store for a limited time. Wish they were more commonly sold around me.
Julia F.
no thank you
Not my favorite. I could see them being good for the right person. They were a bit too salty for me and I didn’t get the depth of pizza flavor that I expected.
Felicia J.
You cant just have one. I could sit an eat the whole bag. It seriously taste so much like pizza. Its delicious.
Susan B.
I was so shocked. I loved this and so did my husband. We couldn't stop eating them!