Herr's® Original Crisp 'N Tasty Potato Chips uploaded by Jeannine L.Herr's® Original Crisp 'N Tasty Potato Chips uploaded by Alex R.

BY HERR'S

Made from only the finest natural ingredients, Herr's Original Crisp 'N Tasty Potato Chips contain essential nutrients, such as vitamin C and potassium. Cooked in corn and/or cottonseed oils, the chips are packed in special foil-like bags to help retain the vitamin C, as well as the freshness and crispness.

• Where aren't these in regular retailers in Jacksonville F...2 Answers
  • I've never tried this brand of potato chips...Are they good?2 Answers
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Way better than lays just the best brand because I went to the factory and they gave it to me hot plus at stores it is good too because it's a decent price for a good amount so overall one of the best chips I've had
Allie S.
Gap , PA
This is my go-to lunch snack! Perfect for on the go, and a great size as a side. These are SO perfectly salty. I love them. Very similar to Lays potato chip. My kids love then as well, and we always keep them stocked in the house!!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm biased, they're made in PA, so I have a certain predisposition towards them. I would pick them over Lays if you just having chips, however if you want a chip that's meant for chips and dip these aren't the best because they can tend to break easily.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
First time trying Herr's brand Ketchup potato chips, really love them. Its just as good as other brand catsup chips that I've tried in Canada. Glad these chips are available here in the U.S. and uses great flavoring with Heinz brand ketchup. Many think it may seem odd to have ketchup on chips, its similar to eating normally fries and ketchup. It doesn't have that strong of a overwhelming ketchup flavor on the chips, which is great, reason many of my friends like them

If really want a stronger ketchup flavored taste, I personally recommend get a bottle of Heinz ketchup and dip your ketchup flavored chips into some actual ketchup, like you would with fries.
Courtney S.
When I think of a classic potato chip, the first thing that comes to my mind is Herr's Potato Chips Crisp 'N Tasty! They taste great on their own, but they taste extraordinary with dips and/or cheeses! This is a brand I stand behind 100%!
Amanda L.
Herrs is a great brand. I've never been disappointed yet. My husband loves the jalapeno popper flavor but I like the plain chips and they go great with deli sandwiches.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I just recently discovered Herr's brand chips from wawa and my husband and I really just fell in love with them. They are always so crisp and delicious ! I highly recommend this brand as a whole!
Danielle L.
Must have for every party. It's always the first bowl to go empty! Also great for a side to any sandwich. Just the perfect amount of salt. Love them!
Kelly D.
Washington Court House, OH
I prefer kettle chips, but these were a pleasant surprise. They aren't greasy like Lay's, and the salt and vinegar flavor are delish!
Cherish L.
They taste good. They are better with dips like sour cream and onion dip. Have purchased more than once for that reason.
Angela S.
Where aren't these in regular retailers in Jacksonville Florida?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I've never tried this brand of potato chips...Are they good?