BY HERR'S

Cheese Curls With Genuine Old Bay®
Ever since crabbers on the Chesapeake discovered the distinctive blend of spices known as Old Bay®, folks have been sprinkling it onto foods of all kinds. Only Herrs® brings authentic Old Bay® seasoning to snack foods. Here we combine savory Old Bay® with real cheese flavor in a cheese curl that's sure to be a classic for generations to come. You have my word on it.

Jamika R.
DOUGLASVILLE, GA
Being from the Chesapeake Bay area I love crabs loaded with Old Bay season. This package caught my eyes and I couldn't pass them up! With the PERFECT amount of seasoning and the texture of the cheese curls you're sure to come back for more. These are a road trip must have. Definitely give them a try and write your review as well.
Angelia G.
Frederick, MD
If I could give these 10 stars I would! If you love Old Bay seasoning then you need to do yourself a favor and try these. Herr's really thought out of the box on this one. They don't skimp on flavor so if you are looking for a subtle taste these are not for you. I have to stop myself from eating them because I will eat the entire bag in one sitting. Heck even my 3 year old likes them and she's a super picky eater.
Chelsea C.
Rices Landing, PA
My husband and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Old Bay seasoning,
we put it on everything!! When we found the old bay cheese
curls, we fell in love. They are awesome!!
Karen T.
Chillicothe, OH
My husband and I tried these they were terrible. Old bay seasoning should not be put on cheese curls we thought they were horrible. Would not recommend.
Sarah H.
Newtown Sq, PA
These are really really good!!! I love Herr's because as a child we would go to the factory on field trips. It's a great time of you have the chance.
Kiersten M.
Greenbelt, MD
As a Maryland girl who loves her Old Bay these are to die for! Great twist on cheese curls and proves that Old Bay goes great on anything.
Alexandria G.
Conway, SC
I love old bay seasoning but these were kind of weird. I do love other flavors by herr's. The honey barbecue is amazing.
Brittany G.
Bear, DE
I love old bay and these are pretty good. They have a very strong flavor so skip them if you're not into that
Didi D.
Powder Spgs, GA
I can't keep these in my house because they're addictive. They have a delicious flavor. Oh so good!
Monica S.
Gadsden, AL
These cheese puffs are the best I have ever eaten. Love love love them!!!!!