BY HERR'S

Herr's® Multi Pack 12 Count.
Guaranteed fresh-until printed date.
All your favorite flavors... in the bag!
Herr's, Crisp 'n Tasty Potato Chips, 6 bags.
Herr's, Sour Cream & Onion Ripples Potato Chips, 3 bags.
Herr's, Barbecue Potato Chips, 3 bags.
Pack a snack! see more...

• Can you find these in big box stores?6 Answers
Dianne S.
Dianne S.
Mount Joy, PA
Naughty, But Oh So Yummy!

This is a product line I regulary buy when doing my grocery shopping for the month. Pros? Cons? None! Love this product, good value for the money, and definitely recommend to anyone. They say everything is a balance, and I don't see the harm in the occasional indulgence of this product. The products are always fresh, and always tasty. :)
Ferndale, MI
Foodie Expert
I love when I can find this brand. Delicious flavors. Not all chips are created equal lol. I like the small bag packs, great for lunches at work or a small snack. Good for portion control too! I'd definitely would get these again.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Yakima, WA
I love these. They're great small
Shaped bags and perfect for my kiddos lunches. They aren't super full of fat and salt so I know my kids aren't snacking on junk all day. I would recommend the peanut butter ones
Melody H.
Melody H.
Milford, DE
Love these multi packs for packing lunch for my loved ones. They are also good for the summer for taking picnics in the park or days on the beach.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Foodie Expert
These are my go to snacks for soccer team snack , school snack etc.. Just the right size not to much but enough for a snack ..
Keiwandra C.
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
I love the variety pack of chip better than getting one kind. My favorite is the sour cream and onion!!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Chambersburg, PA
These are yummy and very convenient to just grab and go! We buy the big bags of Herrs products as well!
Honesty F.
Honesty F.
Jackson, TN
I live these! I always get these when I go to the grocery store. My kids gobble them down so fast!
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Riverside , CA
Foodie Expert
My kids love this product very reasonable price and very yummy. I would recommended
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Lawrence, KS
Great snacks worth the money taste wonderful and I love the variety worth the money
Ferndale, MI
Foodie Expert
Can you find these in big box stores?